You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reed could return vs Steelers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reed could return vs Steelers Reply with quote

Ed Reed could finally make his way back onto the field this sunday against the Steelers as long as he suffers no serious setbacks during the course of the week. This would be a huge boost to our secondary, which has been exposed recently over the deep middle. Ray Lewis is likely to miss his 4th game of the season.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-ravensnotes14,1,2674661.story?coll=bal-sports-football
MoMoney717

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will be Maddox's leading reciever
raven5255

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch that. Reed is out yet again, in addition to Lewis and Keydrick Vincent.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-ravens16,1,3858698.story?coll=bal-sports-football
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't get me wrong here this is just my opinion......i believe that ray lewis and ed reed are injured but can play.....because this season is pretty much lost they probably feel no need to play.....for example if the ravens are 8-1 right now i can almost garuntee that reed and lewis would be playing....and i'm not just saying that ed reed is my favorite player in the NFL
ceejay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: obviously Reply with quote

ye i kind of agree with u, but with a record we have right now there probably saying we might aswell just sit out until theyre fully healed why take n e chances for next season..ray can play injured weve seen it b4 so can reed i think i do think that if we had a better record they would keep pluggint hrough ..im not sure who knows..they both love the team..
raven5255

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
don't get me wrong here this is just my opinion......i believe that ray lewis and ed reed are injured but can play.....because this season is pretty much lost they probably feel no need to play.....for example if the ravens are 8-1 right now i can almost garuntee that reed and lewis would be playing....and i'm not just saying that ed reed is my favorite player in the NFL

Im not so sure about that. I could see Ray wanting to stay out because here is nearing the end of the his career, but not Reed. Remember this guy has still has to get his new contract. He had one of the best years ever for a safety back in 2004, however being injured all season long in 2005 is not going to help him get more money. I promise Reed wants to be out their playing, if not for his love of the game, atleast for his future contract.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know raven you could very well be right and i'm guessing your a ravens fan by your name and i ment no disrespect by the comments.....i love ed reed.....i just think he could be playing....i know he has a very painful ankle spain but i just think like i said that if their record was 8-1 he would be out there playing somehow....ed reed is going to get the money that he wants regardless if he plays or not because imo he is the best DB in the nfl and some team in the nfl will pay him what he wants (hopefully my rams Wink ).....by the way great win against the steelers today....it's great to see a team not giving up on the season dispite their record.....didn't go so good for my rams today huh Evil or Very Mad lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: