Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders @ Chiefs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcsteaks23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Raiders @ Chiefs Reply with quote

C"MON GUYS

ITS RAIDER WEEK

where are you all at?

we have some things to straighten out
pass D run D D D

we have got to get the pass D better or we are toast

the raiders are the perfect oppurtunity to get us back on track though.
if we can stop the run and run the ball well we will win. I have a feeling that Trent throws for 300 and Tony will finally have a 100 yd. game
LJ prolly will start so look for him to get 20-25 touches. We need to CONVERT TO"S INTO POINTS (and big Dante' Hall returns) Lets get moving and get to 5-3 and go from there

Chiefs 31
Raiders 17

Calvert28 wrote:
He (Emmit Smith) was to this sport what Wyane Gretsky was to the NHL

LMAO
kjherrm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no way it will be 31-17 come on now. I'm a raiders fan and this is a huge game for both teams and you as a cheifs fan have to know that these games are very rarely blowouts. You say you need to score off of turnovers well that will be tough with the raiders not turning the ball over that much this year. Collins only has two interceptions and I dont think that Jordan has lost a fumble all year. Our D is playing a lot better and if our rookie punt returner didn't muff that first punt last time who knows how the game would have went. All i gotta say is if moss is healthy your D better bring their A game.
PriestMVP31

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjherrm wrote:
there is no way it will be 31-17 come on now. I'm a raiders fan and this is a huge game for both teams and you as a cheifs fan have to know that these games are very rarely blowouts. You say you need to score off of turnovers well that will be tough with the raiders not turning the ball over that much this year. Collins only has two interceptions and I dont think that Jordan has lost a fumble all year. Our D is playing a lot better and if our rookie punt returner didn't muff that first punt last time who knows how the game would have went. All i gotta say is if moss is healthy your D better bring their A game.

I think the Chiefs will be on fire and we will win 42-17. No joke. We're pissed off after the loss to SD. And playing a rival like Oakland helps to. Along with playing in Arrowhead. And our team is better than yours. and...etc.
Maverick41

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Oakland keeping it that close Confused

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620
Kairo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering how terrible KC's defense has been playing of late, I wouldn't imagine it being that large of a discrepancy in points. Plus, Raiders-Chiefs games always go down to the wire.
kjherrm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMVP31 wrote:
kjherrm wrote:

I think the Chiefs will be on fire and we will win 42-17. No joke. We're pissed off after the loss to SD. And playing a rival like Oakland helps to. Along with playing in Arrowhead. And our team is better than yours. and...etc.

Your team is better than ours? why is that because you beat us last time when we got two touchdowns called back on pretty weak calls. Your D is banged up terribly and our O is finally doing what it is supposed to do. 41-17 you gotta be kidding me. The cheifs will be lucky to hold the raiders under 30
Maverick41

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjherrm wrote:
PriestMVP31 wrote:
kjherrm wrote:

Your team is better than ours? why is that because you beat us last time when we got two touchdowns called back on pretty weak calls. Your D is banged up terribly and our O is finally doing what it is supposed to do. 41-17 you gotta be kidding me. The cheifs will be lucky to hold the raiders under 30

You're high kj! Oakland sucks! And BTW, lay off of Priest31MVP

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620
sanfranraidersfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

yo priest is injured, questionable for the game, and so is samie parker and so is surtain and the other one of you starting cbs

if those 4 guys dont play well, it'll be 42-17 RAIDERS WIN!

if you guys dont stop lamont, game over, if you dont stop moss or porter game over, if you dont stop courtney, game over, and if you dont stop sapp who just got 3 sacks last week, game over

on the other hand, tony gonzalez hasnt had a very good year, and ryan sims is out for the game

your defense is worse than the raiders! (now that is a huge diss!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys#1 wrote:

i do, i think that they're good against the run, but average at best against the pass. it'll be a seven point, or three point win. ima say that the raiders win this one, but KC wins the next one

one of the great ones on this site
sanfranraidersfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadow walker wrote:
Cowboys#1 wrote:

i do, i think that they're good against the run, but average at best against the pass. it'll be a seven point, or three point win. ima say that the raiders win this one, but KC wins the next one

go cowboys! go cowboys! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbs.sportsline is reporting that Preist Holmes will not play on Sunday.

Yay for my fantasy team! (I have Larry Johnson)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry all... I've been away last week. So ... I notice no Raiders fans have come back in here to eat their crow.

Lamont Jordan - shut down

Randy Moss - shut down

it was 20-9 before things got silly.. the Chiefs were on their way to a blowout but as is often the case in these Chiefs-Raiders matchups.. things get all crazy and the game stays close.

Raiders.. SWEPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cya next year !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: