Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders @ Chiefs

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kcsteaks23


Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 1122
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Raiders @ Chiefs Reply with quote

C"MON GUYS

ITS RAIDER WEEK

where are you all at?

we have some things to straighten out
pass D run D D D

we have got to get the pass D better or we are toast

the raiders are the perfect oppurtunity to get us back on track though.
if we can stop the run and run the ball well we will win. I have a feeling that Trent throws for 300 and Tony will finally have a 100 yd. game
LJ prolly will start so look for him to get 20-25 touches. We need to CONVERT TO"S INTO POINTS (and big Dante' Hall returns) Lets get moving and get to 5-3 and go from there

Chiefs 31
Raiders 17
_________________

Calvert28 wrote:
He (Emmit Smith) was to this sport what Wyane Gretsky was to the NHL

LMAO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kjherrm


Joined: 09 Apr 2005
Posts: 1596
Location: Stillman Valley
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no way it will be 31-17 come on now. I'm a raiders fan and this is a huge game for both teams and you as a cheifs fan have to know that these games are very rarely blowouts. You say you need to score off of turnovers well that will be tough with the raiders not turning the ball over that much this year. Collins only has two interceptions and I dont think that Jordan has lost a fumble all year. Our D is playing a lot better and if our rookie punt returner didn't muff that first punt last time who knows how the game would have went. All i gotta say is if moss is healthy your D better bring their A game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PriestMVP31


Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 17
Location: Dallas, TX
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjherrm wrote:
there is no way it will be 31-17 come on now. I'm a raiders fan and this is a huge game for both teams and you as a cheifs fan have to know that these games are very rarely blowouts. You say you need to score off of turnovers well that will be tough with the raiders not turning the ball over that much this year. Collins only has two interceptions and I dont think that Jordan has lost a fumble all year. Our D is playing a lot better and if our rookie punt returner didn't muff that first punt last time who knows how the game would have went. All i gotta say is if moss is healthy your D better bring their A game.


I think the Chiefs will be on fire and we will win 42-17. No joke. We're pissed off after the loss to SD. And playing a rival like Oakland helps to. Along with playing in Arrowhead. And our team is better than yours. and...etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maverick41


Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 18466
Location: RIP to My Boy, B2TB (Nik Evans)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Oakland keeping it that close Confused
_________________

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kairo


Joined: 21 Oct 2005
Posts: 212
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering how terrible KC's defense has been playing of late, I wouldn't imagine it being that large of a discrepancy in points. Plus, Raiders-Chiefs games always go down to the wire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kjherrm


Joined: 09 Apr 2005
Posts: 1596
Location: Stillman Valley
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMVP31 wrote:
kjherrm wrote:
there is no way it will be 31-17 come on now. I'm a raiders fan and this is a huge game for both teams and you as a cheifs fan have to know that these games are very rarely blowouts. You say you need to score off of turnovers well that will be tough with the raiders not turning the ball over that much this year. Collins only has two interceptions and I dont think that Jordan has lost a fumble all year. Our D is playing a lot better and if our rookie punt returner didn't muff that first punt last time who knows how the game would have went. All i gotta say is if moss is healthy your D better bring their A game.


I think the Chiefs will be on fire and we will win 42-17. No joke. We're pissed off after the loss to SD. And playing a rival like Oakland helps to. Along with playing in Arrowhead. And our team is better than yours. and...etc.


Your team is better than ours? why is that because you beat us last time when we got two touchdowns called back on pretty weak calls. Your D is banged up terribly and our O is finally doing what it is supposed to do. 41-17 you gotta be kidding me. The cheifs will be lucky to hold the raiders under 30
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maverick41


Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 18466
Location: RIP to My Boy, B2TB (Nik Evans)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjherrm wrote:
PriestMVP31 wrote:
kjherrm wrote:
there is no way it will be 31-17 come on now. I'm a raiders fan and this is a huge game for both teams and you as a cheifs fan have to know that these games are very rarely blowouts. You say you need to score off of turnovers well that will be tough with the raiders not turning the ball over that much this year. Collins only has two interceptions and I dont think that Jordan has lost a fumble all year. Our D is playing a lot better and if our rookie punt returner didn't muff that first punt last time who knows how the game would have went. All i gotta say is if moss is healthy your D better bring their A game.


I think the Chiefs will be on fire and we will win 42-17. No joke. We're pissed off after the loss to SD. And playing a rival like Oakland helps to. Along with playing in Arrowhead. And our team is better than yours. and...etc.


Your team is better than ours? why is that because you beat us last time when we got two touchdowns called back on pretty weak calls. Your D is banged up terribly and our O is finally doing what it is supposed to do. 41-17 you gotta be kidding me. The cheifs will be lucky to hold the raiders under 30

You're high kj! Oakland sucks! And BTW, lay off of Priest31MVP
_________________

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sanfranraidersfan


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 7060
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

yo priest is injured, questionable for the game, and so is samie parker and so is surtain and the other one of you starting cbs

if those 4 guys dont play well, it'll be 42-17 RAIDERS WIN!

if you guys dont stop lamont, game over, if you dont stop moss or porter game over, if you dont stop courtney, game over, and if you dont stop sapp who just got 3 sacks last week, game over

on the other hand, tony gonzalez hasnt had a very good year, and ryan sims is out for the game

your defense is worse than the raiders! (now that is a huge diss!)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shadow walker


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 11859
Location: Virginia Beach
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys#1 wrote:
I don't see Oakland keeping it that close Confused


i do, i think that they're good against the run, but average at best against the pass. it'll be a seven point, or three point win. ima say that the raiders win this one, but KC wins the next one
_________________

one of the great ones on this site
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sanfranraidersfan


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 7060
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadow walker wrote:
Cowboys#1 wrote:
I don't see Oakland keeping it that close Confused


i do, i think that they're good against the run, but average at best against the pass. it'll be a seven point, or three point win. ima say that the raiders win this one, but KC wins the next one

go cowboys! go cowboys! Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nextyearfordaboyz


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 16933
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbs.sportsline is reporting that Preist Holmes will not play on Sunday.

Yay for my fantasy team! (I have Larry Johnson)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arrowhead86


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 4096
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry all... I've been away last week. So ... I notice no Raiders fans have come back in here to eat their crow.

Lamont Jordan - shut down

Randy Moss - shut down

it was 20-9 before things got silly.. the Chiefs were on their way to a blowout but as is often the case in these Chiefs-Raiders matchups.. things get all crazy and the game stays close.


Raiders.. SWEPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cya next year !
_________________
In Andy We Trust!
WCO + 3-4 in KC
Erhardt: Throw to score! Run to win!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group