Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Player to Pick at #2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: The Player to Pick at #2 Reply with quote

In my opinion, you are better of taking the best player available rather than adressing a MAJOR need at #2. Either you pick a great player for years to come or you pick a solid player who makes a pretty nice impact. I'd rather have the Great player! What do you guys think?
RyanW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you get both if you take Derrick Johnson. If they move to the 3-4 and with Seau retiring/being cut soon and rumors of Zach being cut or traded, its a great pick.
sox2004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this all depends on what happens in fa..this years draft is thin at best,one thing,id pass on bensen,i like brown personally,but dj could be a great pick..trading out of this spot is a good to if you get enough value,yhere are examples of both recentlyfor your aguement..the pats held there ground last year and got wilford,he wasnt there highest need,but he produced..we dont need another john avery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: