Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Justin Miller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bababooey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Justin Miller Reply with quote

Does anyone know how he's doing? I was a big fan of him and i was actually hoping the Jags would take him at 21 overall, so i thought you guys got a huge steal....any update on his progress?
Chapstick437

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've read, it seems like he started off very well but has hit a rookie wall recently. He hasn't been doing a great job with PR in the last couple of preseason games or in practice, i think. I'm not sure if their going to have him return punts or not, it seems to be 50/50 right now. He might get the chance cause he's shown flashes.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!
andrewside

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now he is the dime back and the second string punt returner behind Justin Macareins.
speedkillz33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think during the season he will return punts, because mcareins is to valuable for the offense and we dont need him getting hurt on a punt return.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did a good job in the return game vs KC. Thats about the only thing they did right. Evil or Very Mad
speedkillz33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya it is sad to say that that was the only decent thing i saw.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: The Jets Beat Themselves Reply with quote

I will not take anything from the Chiefs Defense because they played great. They simply out manned us and gave us an [inappropriate/removed] whooping. I am glad though that it came in week 1. Unlike last year where we went 5-0 and we thought we were the best team in the NFL until the Patriots shut our run offense down and gave us our first loss. The Chiefs exploited our weaknesses from the begining of the season and we will bve able to improve hopefully. I am hoping that all it was that Pennington had jitters because it was the first game of the season. Chad looked like a rookie out there fumbling the ball on every other snap. It has been a while since the Jets have used the Shotgun Formation so I can understand Kevin Mawae having a bad game. He is the Heart and Soul of our O-line and I am certain he will get his act togewther and have our O-line ready for the Dolphins in our home opener next week. The Jets beat themselves not the Chiefs. We had 5 trips to the end zone turning ball over each time. It was until the end of the game Fielder scored a meanless 7. The Jets should have just kneeled the ball and took their asses back to the locker room.

Some disturbing things I came across:

Our O-Line was one of the best in Pass Blocking and Run Blocking last. Yesterday Our O-Line looked like a bunch of rookies. Martin wasn't able to run at all because the O-line was out manned. Our line takes pride in what they do and I hope that put this catostrophic first game at put it behind them and take their frustrations out on Miami next.

Our defensive line was also one of the best last year. With the Leadership of the veteran Jason Ferguson last year over paid Dwanye Robetson was able to show some signs of greatness something that the Jets were hoping from him in the begining. With Ferguson gone the still Rookie like Robertson will have to be the leader on this line from a DT perspective. We still have the Disciple of the pass rush John Abraham to murder quarterbacks if he stays healthy (knock on wood).

Barrett didnt play too good in the first half and the Cheifs exploited him on every passing play. I guess O.Coor. still fear the Law.

Anyways peeps reply back to my comments.

Dlace17.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Miller is a solid kick returner, but just cannot handle returing punts. At first i was excited he was stilll around after drafting mike nugent but now with ty law and barrett playing well it doesnt look like hes going to be getting much playing time at the corner position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: