Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

braylon edwards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrayce

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: braylon edwards Reply with quote

even though reciever is not a primary need for the dolphins

edwards said he would love to come to miami saying that miami has a lot of talent that people dont know about and they wont be 4-12 if he came there

after hearing this i wouldn't mind having this guy

i rate him better than mike even before he said this but do you think saban will take him i hope not maybe if we get a running back in draft
but i dont know if we can afford both then we will really need to trade surtain and cut people

My signature gallery
JackthePeenStalk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins certainly don't need Edwards with McMichael, Chambers, Booker, and Boston. They'll probably trade away Madison for a 1st round draft pick and try and draft Alex Barron and use their pick on Antrel Rolle.
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, im sure they will trade surtain instead of Madison and they will probably let go either Boston or Booker. But if Miami didn't have as many other needs, i would love to see them pursue Edwards.
sox2004

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edwards is a great player,but in the end reciever is our deepest position..it will be boston and his 6 million,steriods and injuries who gets cut,booker is a great reciever who will flurish here if he ever gets enough time to get open..madison will never get a 1 rounder,surtain might..in the end of the day,we might be the best 4 and 12 team ever,we really underachieved with horrible coahing,if we make a couple of solid moves,running back and line help,10 and 6 isnt a dream Cool
wrayce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madison for a first i dont think so maybe surtain but that would be a late first

My signature gallery
soxfins027

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the reasons we cut/trade Madison is because we have depth there...i.e. Will Poole can take over. We wont be taking Antrell Rolle. Not if we can take Derrick Johnson, Alex Barron, or a RB should we not get one in FA.
sox2004

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all these questions will clear up shortly,in all i do like edwards committment level,but we got alot of holes,now if we traded surtain to arizona for shelton,traded for a back or somehow got one in free agency,and then the opportunity to trade down for something we couldnt refuse,this pick could get interesting..chicago,even oakland may grab this guy..we wont grab him at 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: