You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Am I the only one who notices the Skins redzone issues
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

midniterc wrote:
S. Taylor wrote:
The Cardinals would be half past crazy to even think of trading Fitzgerald.

I don't buy into asking prices on players. Roy Williams would be worth a 2nd, though. He'd do wonders for the offense. However, I just can't begin to believe he's on the trading block.

The Lions are pretty rich in WR talent, but are poor in other areas. Trading Williams for a second rounder might be a wash, but Williams has had a lot of public criticism of the Lions. Williams' status will probably have a lot to do with the next OCoordinator.

I suspect that the Lions are not going to deal Roy Williams out with a new offensive coordinator. Giving up a young established star for a draft pick would be dumb, especially since part of Williams' complaints are due to the fact that Martz wouldn't have the ball thrown his way.

If any Lions' fan reads this, do note I make no commentary on the quality of your front office staff. For the rest of this board: let's just ignore the jab, shall we? They get it enough. How do we like all the "cap hell" statements, or that our owner is an idiot? Let it go by.
midniterc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
If any Lions' fan reads this, do note I make no commentary on the quality of your front office staff. For the rest of this board: let's just ignore the jab, shall we? They get it enough. How do we like all the "cap hell" statements, or that our owner is an idiot? Let it go by.

What jab?
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

midniterc wrote:
Woz wrote:

What jab?

Anything about illenMay and ideway eceiversway?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: