Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAM TOUGH PLAYER OF THE GAME...Week 2 @ Arizona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2105 yards

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: RAM TOUGH PLAYER OF THE GAME...Week 2 @ Arizona Reply with quote

This was a good effort for the defense but I had to give it to the hard nosed running of...

Steven Jackson

18 rushes for 93 yards and, as you can see above, the game winning touchdown

Last edited by 2105 yards on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Big7BenMVP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^

I loved watching him in college. He was a beast at Oregon State.

There were only two players I was going to follow for their entire careers that were entering the 2004 NFL Draft. They were Ben Roethlisberger and Steven Jackson. He truly was my favorite running back in that draft class, and he has not disappointed me thus far. I just wish that Mike Martz would give him about 25-30 carries in a game though.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
2105 yards

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big7BenROY wrote:
^^^^^

I loved watching him in college. He was a beast at Oregon State.

There were only two players I was going to follow for their entire careers that were entering the 2004 NFL Draft. They were Ben Roethlisberger and Steven Jackson. He truly was my favorite running back in that draft class, and he has not disappointed me thus far. I just wish that Mike Martz would give him about 25-30 carries in a game though.

I'm hoping for that as well...I think if Martz ever did that though, his head would explode Laughing ...don't forget he cost the Rams a second championship with his hard headed approach versus the Patriots and New England exploited it just well enough to pull off the upset...Funny, I've sometimes wondered how the futures of both franchises might have been different had the Rams won that game...oh well...can't look back... only forward and I like what I see from this years team...I think Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: