Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wow...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NePatriots1283

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Wow... Reply with quote

That wasn't pretty. How many false start penalties can we possibly commit? How many times can we drop the football? We let the Carolina line through too much. We couldn't run the ball. Tom Brady wasn't looking quite like himself today... Other thoughts?
PatsDynasty2004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really thought that the loss of Crennel and Weis wouldn't effect this team at all...Crennel didn't but Weis sure as hell did....look for Belicheck to work the offenses asses into shape....they need to get there crap togethether on offense....not to react after 2 games but we've been spoiled guys...were used to winning lol...this team will rebound nicely though and look for them to again go 14-2...who they loose to idk but i expect a 14-2 season...dillon needs to run a little harder....finding his replacement might be key after this season...thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: What's the matter with you people? Reply with quote

I think all of you are racist.. Even the Moderator.

Crennel, because he's black, doesn't mean anything, right?

Crennel is one of the best, if not the best, defensive coordinators in the NFL. Well, not anymore since he's Head Coach...

Same with Ty Law, one man doesn't make a team, but he was sure a major part of the team.
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racist? wtf are you talking about...

Get your head on straight.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know 1 thing: Belichick is gonna make them work harder than ever before vs. Pittsburgh.

Still, if we had to lose 1 game all year, this was a good one too lose. We played against a good team, plus their out of conference, so it won't affect us much in the playoff race.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, Everyone in the world ( especially Brady/Patriot haters ) are going to be saying " ooooh the dynastys over" , " ooooh i told you the pats would suck this year" etc etc...

Every team loses football games, New England just hasn't lost many in the last few years so everyone jumps all over them looking for reasons to say they're going to fall apart or whatever, its stupid. Like you said... i'm glad it was this game, who cares if we lose to an NFC team in week 2. This is a long season, and we're going to be fine.

Last edited by Canadian_Patriot on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PatsDynasty2004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point and mbare i said that cuz bill belicheck happens to be a defensive coach not an offensive one...crennel ran belichecks d....weis ran his offense with a little bit off input from bb....u need to think b4 talking...stupid [inappropriate/removed]....im not even gunna read ur posts anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: