Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

9/15 Mock (NE) Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollywood14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: 9/15 Mock (NE) Draft Reply with quote

Round 1: Jason Avant/WR/Michigan
- Breakout year so far, and this guy has the best attitude anyone could have. He is very smart and this guy I could accually see the Pats picking. And of course we need a WR, with everyone knowing Givens, Davis, Dwight and Brown are all free agents.

Round 2: Roger McIntosh/ILB/Miami FL
- Wow first a Michigan player then a Miami one! McIntosh is underrated in my mind and is not one of those Miami players who are cocky has hell. 6-3 237 is great size and I think in a year or 2 oh boy watch out, no matter what team he goes too.

Round 3: Damien Rhodes/RB/Syracuse
- Syracuse! whoa. Rhodes is the only thing going right for this college and he can catch and run with the best of them. He could be gone in round 2 but if he falls to this pick in round 3 we should scoop him up.

Round 3: Kelly Jennings/CB/Miami FL
- N/A

Round 4: Gerald Anderson/DT/Georgia
- N/A

Round 6: Darrell Hackney/QB/UAB
- N/A

Round 7: Tyrone Culver/S/Fresno State
- N/A

Jgoldiscool on the sig
rabbisson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great draft! I think that WR is a big need, but in my opinion, WR and MLB are interchangable with the 1st selection. Avant is gonna be good, and McIntosh is underrated. Jennings in the 4th is great value as well.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Pats_37

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you lose a bet? Whats with the Jenkins Sig?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did. I said if the Eagles beat the Falcons this kid would use a Pats sig and if the Falcons one I would use the Falcons sig.

Jgoldiscool on the sig
Mbare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Whatever happened too....? Reply with quote

What ever happened to Auburns key players?

Jason Campbell, Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown.. They're like the three best players in their division/conference Hands Down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: