Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots Vs. Raiders, simple follow up+ Ben Watson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mbare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Patriots Vs. Raiders, simple follow up+ Ben Watson Reply with quote

Ben Watson; he made it on the team, and has been doing pretty well.. He had some big plays against the Raiders a few days ago. I think he'll turn out to be a valuable TE, as we've seen he has pretty soft hands and he can block decently. Fauria is getting a little old and Grahm is too.

No offence to Raiders fans, but I don't think they should've even score a touchdown against the Patriots. Look at Kerry Collins. All he did in his career with the Giants is throw interceptions and get sacked. Now he's with the raiders, who have a better offencive line, he's doing better. But, no offence again, the only reason he threw td(s) against the patriots was because of Randy Moss.

Most of the Catches he made were on PA, when he was single or doubled covered. Against the Patriots tiny Cb's, Moss could just reach up and pick it over their heads. Brady had an awesome game, but on the other hand, Dillion didn't do so well.. Collins didn't do too bad either, and Moss had a great game, but in the end, Adam V. did it again.. Shocked
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm Daniel Graham isn't getting old man... he's 26. Confused

Deadpulse on the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PatsDynasty2004

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben Watson was a gimmic to make the team as he has great potential and is drawing comparisions of being Brady's Ben Coates...as far as the defense goes I liked what I saw although where was Tyrone Poole's over the top help on the Moss touchdown?...the Raiders went into the game trying to expolit Rodney Harrison's aggresiveness and executed beautifully on that play...other then that i liked the defense a lot...good win for the Pats and way to start off the season!
Mbare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
ummm Daniel Graham isn't getting old man... he's 26. Confused

Everyone is getting older, if you think about it Razz

Also, I was thinking about Randall Gay.. He's a tiny little dude..
PatsDynasty2004

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randall Gay is the tallest cb the Pats have and is 6'1 I believe...the tiny's are poole (5'Cool samuel (5'9) hobbs (5'9 i think) and starks is 5'11 and scott is 6'0....the pats usually have tiny skill positions (wr and cb)...i think bb likes it for some reason lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: