Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kevin Curtis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Kevin Curtis Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have a few questions about Kevin Curtis. I can't seem to find out if he is starting this weekend vs. the 9ers.

So my questions are:

1. Is he going to start

2. Will he be the #3 or #4 WR

3. Would he be worth a starting WR spot on a fantasy team this weekend (because of the Rams potential to score a load of points vs. the 9ers)

I saw what he did in the pre-season and picked him up from waivers in my draft. He looked solid. I have good WR's on my team but I figure with the Rams pass attack and the 9ers weak secondary he would be worth a potental start for week 1.

Thanks for your help!!

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!
magscivic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curtis will be the #3 reciever behind Holt and Bruce. Yes look for us to put up some points this week. It would depend who your other recievers are and who they are playing this week, to say if Curtis wold be a good start. If the Rams get up they will prob pull Holt and Bruce and make Curtis and McDonald the goto guys.
2105 yards

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curtis has quickly become the Rms version of Brandon Stokley but he's alot better then Stokley...I wouldn't be surprsied to see him put up big numbers but don't forget Holt and Bruce are the starters and will be getting the conssitent points.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: