Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Marlin Jackson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LIONStoDETROIT05

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Marlin Jackson Reply with quote

Marlin Jackson was my facorite player at michigan and was wondering what he will add to your guy team like will he start or be your #3 CB, JW?

Thanks Dcowboy
inkwell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is projected to start from day one at CB opposite Strickland. If he is slow getting up to speed and doesnt start til middle of season it will be a disappointment but they resigned Harper to play nickel and he could start if Jackson isnt ready
ezra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been hearing great things about Marlin as a Colt and loved him at Michigan and if anyone could tell me how good he is doing that would be great!!

Mario Manningham will become as good as Braylon Edwards was during his senior year at Michigan! I guarantee it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: