Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Norm And USC's tradition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans will return

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Norm And USC's tradition Reply with quote

If any of you have noticed what norm has produced over the las couple of years just take a few moments to look 2 heisman qb's a couple of great rb's some potentially great qb's and a perfect scheme; i know the titans O is already exciting but think what he could do i mean wouldnt this make you all happy? with chow and shwarts here for awhile and jeff's not going anywhere think of the talent we will produce and i already think this years draft will be great even w/o trading down but if we did i would like to trade down w/ Dallas and try to Get DJ and Mike Williams to please Norm becuase mike is going to be great he is huge and he has deceptive speed like Drew but we would be able to get mike with that last pick so i would say we trade it and 1 of thirds(i think we will get a high third for compensation of javon kearse) to get a pick either 1 pick before or one pick behind and i also suggest of trading mason and shulters in one trade for extra 2nd and 3rd and and either restructure rolle or trade him to dallas for their 2nd 1st rd pick which would give us 2 1st and 2 2nd's and then we have room to sign then i say we restructure Hopkins and carter and release:Hall,Thomas,Berlin,Hill,Holcomb,Matthews,Nedney,Anderson,Calmus,Reynols,Ena,Mier,Johnson,Smith,Wadell,Nickey,Miller

that leaves us room to sign our picks and pick up 1 expierenced OT, and some other needs we will have to adress.

please leave feedback tell me what you'll think
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a dream thats never goin to happen. We're not rebuilding a whole team here. I say Mike Williams will go in the top 10 maybe top 5.
Burton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah theirs no way he would drop that far. Theirs alot of teams that need WR's this year and a tiny FA market for them, so their probably is going to be several gone in the first round. I like Mark Clayton and if drops to the 2nd I say we should take him.
titans will return

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said we trade the 2nd 1st round pick and a third to pick number 9 so that would be back to back picks 9 and 10 and DJ still might be around as well as maybe either Braylon edwards or MIke Williams
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can forget about us drafting DJ. Sources say that we are looking at Mike Williams pretty hard since we might get Norm Chow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: