Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2005 Rams TC Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VIKES 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: 2005 Rams TC Notes Reply with quote

I attended the ST. Louis Rams Training Camp in Earth City, Missouri this morning.

I arrived when the gates opened and left after snagging a few autographs.

Notes

Leonard Little DE #91 Was present at camp, which surprised me because I knew he was dealing with some legal matters over an incident in the off season.

Dexter Coakley LB #52 Looked very impressive, how ever I never realized how short he was until I saw him in person.

Reggie Hodges P #4 Rookie from Ball State acquired in the 6th round of the 2005 NFL Draft, looked very solid punting the ball.

Terry Fair CB #30 and DeJaun Groce CB #24 Spent time returning punts

Vontrell Jamison DE # 94 Rookie form Clemson is freaking Huge! He worked hard and made some big plays. IMO he has a great shot of making the team.

Torry Holt WR #81 Did not dress for practice. He didnít appear to be seriously injured but was heard grunting during stretches and did not participate in any drills.

Jerome Carter S #42 Rookie from Florida State showed excellent speed and good work ethics. He looks to have a promising future.

Madison Hedgecock TE #38 Rookie from North Carolina looked great out on the felid. He is one of the best young blocking TE I have seen in years. He was a brick wall out on the felid.

Steven Jackson RB #39 Really impressed me. He looked very comfortable in the starting RB position. He did great in blocking drills and in scrimmidge he has showed great vision. He caught a 10 yard floater from Bulger and ran for a TD of a hand off. Every time I watch this guy I am more impressed, Iím going on record saying he will make the Pro Bowl within 2 Years and be a top 5 RB within 3 years.

Marshall Faulk RB #28 Didnít impress, at 32 he just doesnít have that burst he use to have. He will still make a great mentor for Steven Jackson and a solid back up for the ST. Louis Rams.

Alex Barron Was listed on the official roster I received but I did not see him out there. I could just be blind or he might not have done anything impressive to catch my eye. Help me out Rams fans is Barron under contract yet?

I hope you have enjoyed my notes on training camp, I woke up 4 this morning and my mother and I drove to Earth City Missouri. It was worth it though, I got to spend some quality time with my mother and watch a Rams team that looks very solid. Watch out next year NFC West.
I just wanna make you guys jealous so I will tell you that I got a football signed by Dane Looker, Jerametrius Butler, Micheal Hawthrone, Tyoka Jackson, and Kevin Curtis. I also got Kevinís Rookie card signed and my mother got her T-Shirt signed by him. All of them are really nice guys. Ok well I'm heading back to the Vikings Forum but before I go I just wanna tell you good luck next year and I'm sorry your gonna lose to the Vikes in the Playoffs.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot for the notes man, and I'm glad you had a good time. Torry Holt is just out with a tight back, he'll be fine. All your notes were pretty much right on with some other stuff i've been hearing here and there. I'm going to try to make it up there this weekend for the scrimmage they're having, but I don't know...it's a 5 hour drive.
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
Akron Zips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: