Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The OFFICIAL Cut Players Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eaglesfan536890

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe Baker got cut! He was my Marques Colston pick. Laughing Wink

ryknowssd on the sig
Bird Watch: Brodrick Bunkley
G-Race22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chief_fan822003 wrote:
Chiefs Cuts

Quote:
Kansas City placed RB Priest Holmes on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List (NFI). The Chiefs released WR Brad Ekwerekwu, S Marlon Fair, DT Kiki Gonzalez, WR Chris Hannon, FB Gilbert Harris, DE Michael Heard, G Rob Hunt, DT Patrice Majondo-Mwamba, DE Montez Murphy, T James Newby, RB Marcus OíKeith, CB Justin Phinisee, CB Will Poole, QB Casey Printers, WR Ean Randolph, LB Nick Reid, LB Rich Scanlon, G Tre Stallings, QB Jeff Terrell and TE Keith Willis

Holy Crap! Jeff Terrell is this the QB from the Ivy league?? I can't remember which school he went to, but I played against this guy. We had one of the best defenses in the state of Ohio period(were were only a D4 team with a better D than most D1's) and he was impossible to stop. They only beat us 20-19, but the kids timming with his recievers was so perfect, perfect coverage couldn't stop a completion.

Dawg24 sig
Seattle Fans:
THEFOOTBALLXPRT wrote:
QB won't happen. Our QB of the future IS Charlie Frye.
Smile
chief_fan822003

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-Race22 wrote:
chief_fan822003 wrote:
Chiefs Cuts

Quote:
Kansas City placed RB Priest Holmes on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List (NFI). The Chiefs released WR Brad Ekwerekwu, S Marlon Fair, DT Kiki Gonzalez, WR Chris Hannon, FB Gilbert Harris, DE Michael Heard, G Rob Hunt, DT Patrice Majondo-Mwamba, DE Montez Murphy, T James Newby, RB Marcus OíKeith, CB Justin Phinisee, CB Will Poole, QB Casey Printers, WR Ean Randolph, LB Nick Reid, LB Rich Scanlon, G Tre Stallings, QB Jeff Terrell and TE Keith Willis

Holy Crap! Jeff Terrell is this the QB from the Ivy league?? I can't remember which school he went to, but I played against this guy. We had one of the best defenses in the state of Ohio period(were were only a D4 team with a better D than most D1's) and he was impossible to stop. They only beat us 20-19, but the kids timming with his recievers was so perfect, perfect coverage couldn't stop a completion.

Ya, he went to college at Princeton. Only got the opportunity to play in preseason once. He may get signed back to the practice squad if we don't get Printers back.
ziggy19

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the steelers have added players to the practice squad and dallas baker is one of them

Practice Squad: WR Dallas Baker, TE Jon Dekker, S Grant Mason, DE Ryan McBean, DT Scott Paxson, C Marvin Philip and WR Gerran Walker. RB Jamaal Branch, who spent the 2007 preseason in the New Orleans Saints training camp, is the only player on the Steelersí practice squad who was not in the teamís preseason camp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: