Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cheifs sign Drummond
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
disaacs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles $5$ wrote:
I thought the Broncos were really intrested in him... Good pick up by the Chiefs to upgrade there return game.

The Chiefs need to upgrade more than their return game. While I suppose it'll help a little, it's not like they're a ST player away from the Super Bowl.

It really doesn't make much sense from a planning aspect. King Carl really needs to stop thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

Thx to Uncle Buck!
kennystatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Eagles $5$ wrote:
I thought the Broncos were really intrested in him... Good pick up by the Chiefs to upgrade there return game.

The Chiefs need to upgrade more than their return game. While I suppose it'll help a little, it's not like they're a ST player away from the Super Bowl.

It really doesn't make much sense from a planning aspect. King Carl really needs to stop thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

Please don't say that about CP disaacs, he did make a smart move. This was actually a brilliant move, but i'm guessing you don't know much about our roster situation right now do you.....This gives the Chiefs the flexibility of cutting 2 guys (Phinisee, Randolph) who are fighting for PR/KR time and giving the Chiefs a sure bet in Drummond. That extra spot is very valuable, and having no names like Randolph and Phinisee who are unproven and shaky isn't exactly great planning. Drummond is a solid return guy and gives us a veteran presence that we got for free, unlike the Rams when they acquired Dante Hall.

Disaacs you make a choice:
1.Eddie Drummond and a fifth round pick(what the Chiefs got for Dante Hall)
or
2.Dante Hall

CP is actually looking smarter than you think....

------>Uno on the sig<------
Nopussycat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kennystatus wrote:
disaacs wrote:
Eagles $5$ wrote:

Please don't say that about CP disaacs, he did make a smart move. This was actually a brilliant move, but i'm guessing you don't know much about our roster situation right now do you.....This gives the Chiefs the flexibility of cutting 2 guys (Phinisee, Randolph) who are fighting for PR/KR time and giving the Chiefs a sure bet in Drummond. That extra spot is very valuable, and having no names like Randolph and Phinisee who are unproven and shaky isn't exactly great planning. Drummond is a solid return guy and gives us a veteran presence that we got for free, unlike the Rams when they acquired Dante Hall.

Disaacs you make a choice:
1.Eddie Drummond and a fifth round pick(what the Chiefs got for Dante Hall)
or
2.Dante Hall

CP is actually looking smarter than you think....

I agree. The only reason Drummond was cut was we needed the roster spot and Drummond isn't much of a reciever.

Sig by Spartan4Life

The Lions can't suck forever,right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: