Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? Come introduce yourself!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Who are you? Come introduce yourself! Reply with quote

In this thread I would like all new Jaguars fans to introduce themselves. We have not had this in the past so existing Jaguars fans can do it as well. This will be a good way to get familiar with your fellow fans.

Feel free to give any information you want. I know some people are reluctant to, so you can share whatever you feel like sharing, but by all means... introduce yourself. It should go something like....

Okay, I am the moderator here in the Jaguars forum (and also the basketball forum). I used to live in Jacksonville when I was younger, and that is the reason I became a Jaguars fan. I currently live in the NY/NJ area, and am still a big Jaguar fan. I've met Keenan McCardell before but he was the only Jaguar that I've met, although my father just recently met Marcus Stroud. I also like to play and watch both basketball and soccer. I am currently a high school student, and I play A LOT of sports. I am pretty athletic and am very competitive at heart when it comes to sports.

Now it's your turn...

Oh yeah, and.... GO JAGUARS!! Laughing

Last edited by jagz4life on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:42 am; edited 6 times in total
jags28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Chris i'm 15 years old, i'm from England and I support the Jags because my dad brought me back a Jags towel from Jacksonville. I'm visiting the Alltel Stadium at the start of August as I'm going over to Florida for a holiday in a weeks time.

Thanks to BillyShears for the sig
jagsfan18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a 18 year old die hard jaguar fan who will be starting college on AUG 25. The reson I like the jags is because I have family that lives down there and I hope that I can move down there after college. So I can get season tix. Very Happy I presently live in PA.

Props to El ramster for the sig
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I know the Jags aren't "my team," but they are my second favorite team, and they were my team while the Browns weren't in existence for 4 years.

My name is Nate, I will be a junior in high school this year. I go to Beavercreek, a division 1 school, class of 756 students. I play baseball there and was all conference last year as a sophomore. I used to play football, but gave that up to work on baseball all 4 seasons long.
I enjoy about every sport. My favorite teams are the Ohio State Buckeyes, the Cleveland Browns, and the Cincinnati Reds. The Jags are also one of my favs. I loved Mark Brunell and I really like Freddy Taylor a whole lot.
I am almost 17 and plan to go division 1 in baseball in college, and see where that leads me, if I can make it further. If I can't make it professionally, I will hopefully be a sports writer or personal trainer when I am through with my education.

Last edited by NateDawg on Wed May 09, 2007 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
jagz4life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what I like to see... non jaguar fans who just like the Jaguars on the side and like to post here are welcome to introduce themselves here as well.
DraftMattJones

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up everyone. I'm actually a cowboys fan myself, but I do like a lot of Jaguars players. As you can see, I have been following Matt Jones since he was thought to get drafted on day 2. I should be here from time to time to check up on the future Hall of Famer. By the way, Chris Paul will not get ROY. It will be Julius Hodge because he is enraged from that cheap shot Paul gave him earlier this year Twisted Evil . Go Wolfpack!

Oh yea...about me
I am a Junior at NCSU and I like to play some football myself in intramurals. We should have a pretty good squad this year and might win considering the very low levels of talent displayed in intramural sports. I should be playing QB for the team although I am not very accurate. I am more of a scrambler myself. One more thing...I honestly think Matt Jones will be the best receiver in the NFL 3 years from now.

Last edited by DraftMattJones on Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
NateDawg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DraftMattJones wrote:
Whats up everyone. I'm actually a cowboys fan myself, but I do like a lot of Jaguars players. As you can see, I have been following Matt Jones since he was thought to get drafted on day 2. I should be here from time to time to check up on the future Hall of Famer. By the way, Chris Paul will not get ROY. It will be Julius Hodge because he is enraged from that cheap shot Paul gave him earlier this year Twisted Evil . Go Wolfpack!

Ooh, I do remember that play and that was pretty messed up what Paul did, but oh well...that is really the only inciddent I can remember from him...welcome to the Jags board, I often chill here, good well organized board it is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course its well organized... the moderator here is just amazing. I don't know who it is but I hear so great things about him lol. But welcome to the board and I hope you come by a lot and check up on your boy
NateDawg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagz4life wrote:
Of course its well organized... the moderator here is just amazing. I don't know who it is but I hear so great things about him lol. But welcome to the board and I hope you come by a lot and check up on your boy

I personally have heard that the site is good OTHER THAN the moderator...but I guess that's just me. Wink
I think it's that jags4life character Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Tyler. I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I am 30 years old and work as a Dispatcher for the Arkansas Forestry Commission (AFC). I take calls from the public and from the 911 services in the state. When there is a wildfire, I dispatch Forest Rangers out to fight the fire. So far this year, the state of Arkansas has had 975 fires. These fires have burned 11,201 acres of forested land and 1,441 acres of non-forested land.

The AFC also works with the Arkansas National Guard's Blackhawk helicopters to battle wildfires. This past Wednesday and Thursday, we did a controlled burn and the helicopters practiced on it. Here is a link...

http://www.klrt.com/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=21755@video.fox16.com

Click on the right side where it says Black Hawks to help with wild fires to see the video.

I am an Arkansas Razorbacks and Dallas Cowboys fan. I have watched Matt Jones play for part of his senior year and 4 years in college. I will continue to follow his career in the NFL. I will root for the Jaguars every week unless they are playing Dallas. Jacksonville seems to be on the right path to becoming a top tier team in the NFL. Having a former Cowboy as the head coach and a former Razorback at WR is a good start.

“Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.”
jagz4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you here... yeah it seemed like the Jaguars gained A LOT of fans once we drafted Matt Jones. The entire state of Arkansas are Jags fans now lol
jagsfan18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should have been fans before we drafted MJ. I still think we have the best fans. Iam glad that we have new fans also.

bababooey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Sean I'm from Jersey, and im 18 years old(today actually)....im a die hard jaguar fan however i also like the jets and giants just because of where i live.....the way i became a jaguar fan is really funny actually...when i was younger i used to be very into animals and i always liked really random ones, and for some reason my favorite animal used to be the jaguar, i have no idea why but i was obessed. So when my told me they were going to have an expansion football team named the Jaguars I pretty much freaked and have completely loyal ever since
jagz4life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome... and welcome.

I can't believe there is another Jersey guy here

I hope you come here a lot and stay active Wink
jagsfan18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to make sure that everyone knows i won't be able to post from Aug. 25-Aug. 28. I'll be in freshman orientation at college and won't have my laptop until the 29th. I will try to post as much as I can during college and will be posting when I get my laptop. Thanks for understanding.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 1 of 40

Jump to: