You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Saints Kicker

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkotto23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: New Saints Kicker Reply with quote

Look who the saints got as a new kicker.

ha ha

I'm back at FF, its been a while...
ako

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL David Beckham... soccer follows me even in this forum!!! I'm cursed!!
Deeneaus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahaha...he looks so weird in shoulder pads. He'd be safe here because I don't believe hardly anyone knows who he is in football lol.
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deeneaus wrote:
Ahaha...he looks so weird in shoulder pads. He'd be safe here because I don't believe hardly anyone knows who he is in football lol.

I never liked Beckham, but I wouldn't mind seeing him put some through the uprights Laughing

#BRINGBACKRITA #FIREPAYTON
ako

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soccer players don't have the guts to hit the gridiron... I got some physical specimen in my area, but they play soccer ... they tell me that football "hurts" and that it's "too violent".
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ako wrote:
Soccer players don't have the guts to hit the gridiron... I got some physical specimen in my area, but they play soccer ... they tell me that football "hurts" and that it's "too violent".

I played soccer for 6 years, please don't make a comment like that. Maybe these people were wimps. Soccer can be really hardcore, the average soccer player can outrun, out manuver, and simply outlast the average football player...as athletes, not from a football perspective. As I'm sure most football players would not make it through the first 15 minutes of play. Way too much non-stop running. It's high endurance. Want to see hardcore, look up some soccer injury videos.

#BRINGBACKRITA #FIREPAYTON
gen. manager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="navysaintsfan"][quote="ako"]Soccer players don't have the guts to hit the gridiron... I got some physical specimen in my area, but they play soccer ... they tell me that football "hurts" and that it's "too violent".[/quote]

I played soccer for 6 years, please don't make a comment like that. Maybe these people were wimps. Soccer can be really hardcore, the average soccer player can [b]outrun, out manuver, and simply outlast the average football player...as athletes[/b], not from a football perspective. As I'm sure most football players would not make it through the first 15 minutes of play. Way too much non-stop running. It's high endurance. Want to see hardcore, look up some soccer injury videos.[/quote]

hmm....i've never played soccer,but i believe that football players are MUCH better athletes than soccer players. just my opinion. dont jump all over me,just an opinion
ako

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, being half French half Cameroonian, I know a bit about soccer lol. Soccer players have an awful lot of stamina, acceleration, impressive footwork, but explosion is not a as important as in football.

And about contact... erm, pushing a bit with your shoulder is supposed to be authorised, but every time you are more physical than the other guy, you get called for a foul. The majority of soccer players are not used to contact (except when you play in the streets with thugs, you take some pretty nasty hits [edit] I guess it also works with marines Laughing [/edit]).

on a 40 yard or 100m race a football player will beat a soccer player. On longer distances, I will bet on the soccer player!
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Beckham wants to make Americans watch soccer, he should really play K for the Saints, and then go back to soccer when the season is over. It'd make him a lot more popular.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
Deeneaus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the commercial he did with Reggie Bush yesterday. Was pretty good! He even caught one over Reggie! lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: