Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seattle-Browns trade in the works??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Seattle-Browns trade in the works?? Reply with quote

Jul. 7 -- ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Browns have had discussions with Seattle about a possibel trade for WR Davis, who missed more than half of last season with a toe injury.
Seattle needs a replacement for the discarded Koren Robinson in the vertical passing game, and the Browns might have a surplus of receivers with Dennis Northcutt, Antonio Bryant and top draft pick Braylon Edwards.

is it possible shaun alexander is being mentioned at all?
jer gibbons

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with crennel coming from n.e., i'd like to see that so that droughns would have to be traded. Like I hope T.O. will be. Put an end to all this ridicuous $. You don't like it go. Period. Set a much needed trend in the league. As far as SA for AD? I don't know. Do they (the hawks) have no athleticism or what? The only thing we are replacing with Robinson is someone that can catch the ball and theeeeeeeeennnnnn run with it. I had davis in fantasy as a third wr and I he wans't as athletic as Koren, wicked straight line speed, but not laterally so quick. Could be wrong though. Hey, what was the word coming out of mini camps there with the D? Tatupu the guy? Can Huckabe play?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: