Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Sammy Davis That Bad???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GulfBayWarriors

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Is Sammy Davis That Bad??? Reply with quote

I didnt see him play this season. I am just wondering was he that bad bc he was a first round pick a year or two ago. Just wondering if he was that bad.
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is that bad. The reason why u didnt see him play this season is because he is so bad he got benched for a while and he also got injured. He is like Jamar fletcher (our 4rth corner) a busted first round corner.
SDChargers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think his play was so bad because he lost all of the weight that he gaiend in the offseason. The kid couldn't be as physical as a corner should be. Moving him to ncikel might help his play and motivate him but he did look bad. Florence did better than him though.
supratony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

na i doubt the weight problem he had was the reason he sucked..... come on terrence got shot 3 times n he plays better than sammy...... if u watch sammy the thing that he sucks at is that hes afraid of getting beat deep so he would bit on all go routs or post patterns... n that opens the comeback and slant patterns.... i guess if we had a fs like reed or taylor back there sammmy wouldn't be as afraid to play closer to his guy.... the thing bout sammy gett'n draft that high was that he ran good 40 times and he went to a bigger name school than florance..... florance is a better corner but he need to work on his conditioning so he can play every down..... right now he will play a series n then sub out but jammer can be able to play the entire game.... well if we cannot address the fs problem this yr through the draft or fa..... then i just say move sammy back there just b/c hes good enough to be a nickle corner and with his speed he will be a decent fs
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to be able to hit hard be a fs, you can't be a [inappropriate/removed] corner turned into a fs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: