Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is there any more rumors of teams interested in Henry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboyzvin6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true, henry is askin for a bit much
dabs21nike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor-36 Portis-26 wrote:
I don't believe Arizona should pick him up just because they used a 2nd rounder on JJ Arrington, and should start him and let him develop. To me I think the team that would benefit the most would be Minnesota. Since the Whizz Kid is gone for the year and Bennett's often injured, getting a clear number 1 RB in there would bring stability, although I don't know if they or any team for that matter would want to pay Henry what he's asking. So with that being said I expect him to sit out the year in Buffalo and end up somewhere else next year.

I would like the Bills to rade Henry there for CB Brian Williams. Both players are unhappy so it should work out ok.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought, get BW and maybe a low round pick like a 7th for Henry. Bills get some nice depth at CB with Clements, McGee and Williams.
Riddle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor-36 Portis-26 wrote:
That's what I thought, get BW and maybe a low round pick like a 7th for Henry. Bills get some nice depth at CB with Clements, McGee and Williams.

see, i think that the vikings rate brian williams as to good of a corner for that trade to happen...we would probably want henry and a pick, since its so well known that you guys want to get rid of henry, but were basically just as happy keeping B Will as a sweet nickle corner

Here's to football!

Ndakasimba kana makasimbawo
titans will return

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about henry to the Titans for a 3rd!!LOL Cool
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
how about henry to the Titans for a 3rd!!LOL Cool

Buffalo wants to do that.. you guys just wont give up a third
cowboyzvin6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans don't have the cap space. There is no way the Titans get Henry.
Titans2004

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't be too hard for us to make the cap space. Re-do Hartwig and Bulluck is all it would take. I think the sticking point is the compensation that the Bills want. Reese and Donahue are both willing to wait and see what happens. Donahue is betting on an injury to a starter or quality backup between now and the season. While Reese is hoping nobody gets hurt and Donahue finally agrees to less than a 3rd.
cowboyzvin6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans2004 wrote:
It wouldn't be too hard for us to make the cap space. Re-do Hartwig and Bulluck is all it would take. I think the sticking point is the compensation that the Bills want. Reese and Donahue are both willing to wait and see what happens. Donahue is betting on an injury to a starter or quality backup between now and the season. While Reese is hoping nobody gets hurt and Donahue finally agrees to less than a 3rd.

You are thinking about redoing someone's contract after the TO and Walker debacle going down now. I just think that there is no way for the Titans to sign any big time players this year. They are just going to have to wait until they're out of cap hell and have some room to move.
Helter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I heard that the Jags might be interested ... how true is this ?. anyone !!!

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE
AND WHAT THAT IS REMAINS TO BE SEEN
dabs21nike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans2004 wrote:

Plus Henry is only scheduled to make $1.25 million this year.

Helter wrote:
I thought I heard that the Jags might be interested ... how true is this ?. anyone !!!

Taylor's injury might be more serious than the Jaguars are letting on and he might miss the beginning of the season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: