Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Introductions Reply with quote

A lot of forums have introduction topics and I thought we should be the same.

Please state as much info about yourself as you wish.

My name is Emmett Willson, I'm from Montana and I work as a registered dietician.

I have followed the Card my whole life and my best friend growing up is now working for them.

Last edited by stchamp98 on Tue May 16, 2006 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Nate. I will be going into my junior year. I play baseball and was 2nd team all conference for a division 1 school here in Ohio as a sophomore. I am an avid Browns fan, but a football fan more importantly.

Last edited by NateDawg on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I'm a wrestler.

Most people don't believe me, but I was a 3-time national champion and was the winner of the Dan Hodge Memorial Trophy, given annually to the best college wrestler in the nation.(Heisman of wrestling)

http://www.msun.edu/athletics/wrestle/newspaperarticles/TheWrestlingMallcomInternational%20News.htm

Great to see your interested in a few sports.
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, congratulations man. quite the accomplishment. wrestling takes so much commitment. i did it two years, and was above average. i placed in every tournament, never good enough to win one. you pretty much have to really work on that one sport to be a dominant wrestler, because a lot of people work year round on it. i assume that was probably your only sport and you did it year round??? Anyhow, I gave it up to focus on being the best I could at baseball. congrats on the award.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
wow, congratulations man. quite the accomplishment. wrestling takes so much commitment. i did it two years, and was above average. i placed in every tournament, never good enough to win one. you pretty much have to really work on that one sport to be a dominant wrestler, because a lot of people work year round on it. i assume that was probably your only sport and you did it year round??? Anyhow, I gave it up to focus on being the best I could at baseball. congrats on the award.

Yes I wrestled year round and trained year round with the best wrestlers in the world. Many people have urged me to try for the olympics, but I'm getting married soon and love my job. Not ruling it out though. Wink

I played baseball for one year, and for being as good a wrestler as I am, I'm almost completely uncoordinated! Great sport, wish you all the best.
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously not the award you achieved, but here is the all conference pages for my baseball league. I couldn't find any articles, but this page just shows my name (page 3).

I'm hoping to play 2nd base this year, I should have last year, because our second baseman was terrible, but for some reason, our coach thinks he's good.

http://www.gwocsports.com/images/Baseball_AllConf_GWOC_2005.pdf
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Obviously not the award you achieved, but here is the all conference pages for my baseball league. I couldn't find any articles, but this page just shows my name (page 3).

I'm hoping to play 2nd base this year, I should have last year, because our second baseman was terrible, but for some reason, our coach thinks he's good.

Congratulations man.

An award is an award, no matter how big or small!

Where in Ohio do you play?
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if you're famaliar with the name, but my dad is friends with a guy named Tim Dernlan. He was 3 time all state, and was second in his weight division in hopes for last olympics. It's a big name in ohio, not sure if you know him.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Not sure if you're famaliar with the name, but my dad is friends with a guy named Tim Dernlan. He was 3 time all state, and was second in his weight division in hopes for last olympics. It's a big name in ohio, not sure if you know him.

I don't know him know him, but I've meet him before.
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:

Congratulations man.

An award is an award, no matter how big or small!

Where in Ohio do you play?

I play in Beavercreek, an hour north of Cincinnati, and 4 hours south of Cleveland. I'm a Browns fan anyway.
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:

that's cool...I've never met him, but the whole Dernlan family combined for 8 state titles (3 brothers) so I'm told.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:

that's cool...I've never met him, but the whole Dernlan family combined for 8 state titles (3 brothers) so I'm told.

Nice, my 3 brother and I combined for 8 too.

Kinda funny, I wrestled 197 my last year in college, my littlest brother wrestled 98 pounds and wona state title last year(we all know who got all the food!). Thats where my name comes from.

Love to chat but I have a big day tomorrow. Talk to you some more tomorrow man. Later.
NateDawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peace out man. neat story.
Riddle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names Ryan, im going into my senior year of highschool in minnesota. Im a life long vikings fan, but as far as other teams i like go, the cards are slowly gaining my interest.

Here's to football!

Ndakasimba kana makasimbawo
stchamp98

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riddle wrote:
My names Ryan, im going into my senior year of highschool in minnesota. Im a life long vikings fan, but as far as other teams i like go, the cards are slowly gaining my interest.

Good to here.

Once you leave the vikequeens, we'll be right here waiting!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: