Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Secondary Situation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wpbsball12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: The Secondary Situation Reply with quote

Who is going to start in the secondary. The second corner is completely up for grabs and I even heard that the Raiders coaches are trying to convince Woodson to play safety. Does anyone know any info on who is impressing or who has the early lead? I'd like for Woodson and Fabian to start at CB, and M Anderson and Nnamdi start at Safety
TheBigE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I hear and expect...

CB1: C. Wood of course
CB2: Nmandhi Asoumgaha - its his job to start with and his job to lose. They dont want to throw Fabian or Routt right in there and guys like Renaldo Hill and Denard Walker aren't good enough to start.
CB3: If Fabian Washington develops fast, this is his job. But I'm honestly expecting Hill to get the job...

And I expect Denard Walker to get cut. Stanford Routt is really just a developmental pick and he probably will barely see the field in his rookie year unless we have injury problems.

FS: Stuart Schweigert. I like the kid but I dont feel too good about him starting at FS for us. Im hoping we sign someone.
SS: Battle: Derrick Gibson v Marques Anderson. If Gibson shows hes fully rehabbed I think he takes this job but if Gibson doesn't look his best out there, anderson gets the job. Its not like Gibson was that great in the first place.

Houses on my wrists. Whips on Fists. Your budget on my neck. Your spouse on my -.
sanfranraidersfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

supposedly the raiders want gibson to start, because they want to let anderson move to cb, fs, etc. they like his versatility- but if gibson is real bad the raiders will be forced to put anderson there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: