You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Harper eager to get back in the swing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LSUSAINT

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Harper eager to get back in the swing Reply with quote

Jimmy Smith wrote:
"I think I'm coming along really well," Harper said. "I'm about 85, 90 percent now, running, doing all the drills with the team. I'm getting out there running, a little tired, so I'm in the back a little bit.

"But it's coming along really well. Strength-wise, I've got to improve it a little bit, but everything else is coming along really good. I think I'll be 100 percent (by training camp) if I'm this far now, definitely. I'm a little bit ahead of schedule, actually. If I just continue to work out and have (trainer) Scottie (Patton) and everybody else get on me, I'll just continue to improve."

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-3/117661836683230.xml&coll=1&thispage=1
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really hoping he comes back 100%. I have really high hopes for this kid.

#BRINGBACKRITA #FIREPAYTON
socalsaints

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear he is doing well. Some of the rumors going around that he was struggling had me a little worried. The pass defense really took a huge hit once he got hurt last season.

Thanks to Broncos_Baby for the sig!
bensonblows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm sure all of you already read this but I want to be sure that nobody missed it...

"One NFC scout told us he expects Kaesviharn and Harper to man the starting spots once Harper is fully healthy, and Bullocks will be a backup because he is too inconsistent."

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/NFC/NFC%20South/New%20Orleans/default.htm

I was dead wrong about all of this back when Kaesviharn was signed... I'm glad to hear about Harper's recovery, but sad to know that Bullocks is inconsistent.
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bensonblows wrote:
And I'm sure all of you already read this but I want to be sure that nobody missed it...

"One NFC scout told us he expects Kaesviharn and Harper to man the starting spots once Harper is fully healthy, and Bullocks will be a backup because he is too inconsistent."

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/NFC/NFC%20South/New%20Orleans/default.htm

I was dead wrong about all of this back when Kaesviharn was signed... I'm glad to hear about Harper's recovery, but sad to know that Bullocks is inconsistent.

bullocks had to play both safety and CB for us last year at the same time because freddy t just couldn't do it. i have a feeling that he will be a whole lot more consistant when he only has to play S.
mksadng

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope we trade up a couple spots to grab Chris Houston or Aaron Ross which would give us a great secondary then work on the MLB and DL positions and mayb a #2 WR and well be set for years.

Dontrelle Willis will have an ERA over 6 with the Detroit Tigers!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: