You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nfl countdown's mock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCsaintsFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Nfl countdown's mock Reply with quote

www.nfldraftcountdown.com has us getting Houston in Rd. 1 Sidney Rice Rd. 2 and John Beck Rd. 3 I think that this is the best draft that we could have what do you guys think
gen. manager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt be mad if that happened
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Nfl countdown's mock Reply with quote

Houston in round one and Rice in round two would be absoutly solid. Both would likley push for starting roles but Beck in the third is kind of iffy. Just think we should go in a different direction in the third and find a QB to groom with one of our three fourth rounders.

WhoDat!
NOSaints

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would absolutely love this draft. I would rather have Rufus Alexander, McBean or possibly even Doug Free over Beck in Rd 3 but with the first two picks I would be thrilled no matter who it was.

^titan52490
socalsaints

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all 3 of these guys but I do agree that I would not want to spend a 3rd on Beck.

The first two picks are extremely solid though.

Thanks to Broncos_Baby for the sig!
mattmatt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first 2 are near perfect, I would want a DT or another CB in the 3rd. I wouldn't take a QB in the first day.

Keato
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Nfl countdown's mock Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Houston in round one and Rice in round two would be absoutly solid. Both would likley push for starting roles but Beck in the third is kind of iffy. Just think we should go in a different direction in the third and find a QB to groom with one of our three fourth rounders.

WhoDat!

I totally agree. I would rather use that 3rd on a WR if a decent one is available. I think we might be able to find Leak in the 4th.

#BRINGBACKRITA #FIREPAYTON
santibanezaa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will join the seemingly millions hoping that we find leak in the later rounds. he must feel like crap though. he leads his team to the national championship, and teams are talking about taking on day two...after about a billion other QBs. come to us, leak, we'll take you in, and the heat's about the same.
mattmatt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only real knock aginst leak is his height...I would love to have him as our back up

Keato

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: