Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? - Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Who are you? - Introduce Yourself Reply with quote

My name is Jason and I am an alcoholic... Wink Laughing

But seriously folks, my name is Jason. Im 22 years old. I was in the Israeli army for 3 years, and recently moved there. I was born in Israel, and raised in America, but lived in Israel for 2nd-5th grade, 11th-12th grade and the three army years.

I am married with no kids, and I'm still a rookie at the whole marriage thing.

I like sports, music (rap and rock mostly but all kinds excluding country and disco), girls, writing, film, and enjoy the occasional hike or camping trip (not an outdoorsman, but I enjpy it occasionally...camping by a beach is a must for those who never have).

I played baseball for the Israeli National youth team when i was in and 11th grade but quit out of boredom. We did go to Europe to play once in a while, but I couldn't give the time and eneergy needed to play there. I lived in Pennsylvannia when I was in 8-10th grade and was second string QB for a team there but I played at LB/S in 10th grade-strange combination, but I was and am still a big guy...I also was MVP of Israels flag (there was no organized tackle league) football league Very Happy...doesnt mean much but it had a few good players...

Anyway, tell us about yourselves guys...

Last edited by JCool333 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 am; edited 9 times in total
IrishDolfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mark
Nationality: Australian (Irish parents dragged me to Ireland years ago)
Occupation: Software Developer (well thats what my bosses think anyway)
Hobbies: PS2, NFL (when I can see it), Used to play DE for the Belfast Bulls but only lasted 2 games before my old knee injuries came back!!)
Been a Dolfan for: Just over 2 years. Music: All types, currently listening to Kanye West, Naz, Colplay and James Blunt

And thats me in a nut shell!

Irish Dolfan
FF member #1205

Profanity is the one language known by all programmers!

Last edited by IrishDolfan on Sat May 12, 2007 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A clos friend of mine is Aussie too...

just thout Id share that in case anyone was wondering...
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Matt
Occupation: Full-time student (UCF - Mechanical Engineering), work at Interstate Batteries.
Hobbies: I spend my fall/winter hunting deer; Summer nights hunting hogs. I like to bass fish, play football, etc...
Music: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, some country music, ZZ Top, Hank Williams Jr, Kid Rock, other rock bands, some rap.

I didn't make it past High School Football... Sad But, I was MVP in JV and a Captain of the Varsity team my senior year.
Been a Dolphins fan since birth. Still have my first Dolphin jerseys in the attic (Marino, Duper).
frankmoore

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Frank

Quick Bio:
- Married, 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 house
- Grew up in Boston (have been a Red Sox fan since I could grasp the concept of sports) and lived in MA until 1998, moved to Baltimore for 18 months, and came back to New England. Now live in southern NH.
- Got into football very late (Mom hated it and forbade us from playing and Dad didn't care about sports that didn't involve engines, wheels, and Germans), but became a Dolphins fan in '84 when I watched Marino lite up the rest of the league.
- Have been writing about football as a hobby since about 1997. At first, it was only via emails to a couple of friends, but grew almost into a second career.

Something that most people don't know about me:
Back in January of 1996, I applied to the Tampa Bay Buccanners as an assistant coach. I think I specifically asked for the job of offensive coordinator, but I don't recall the details anymore. Regardless, I got back two hand-signed letters from them. One from GM Rich McKay saying that he had forwarded my resume to new head coach Tony Dungy who would be making the final decisions on the make up of the coaching staff, and a second letter from Tony Dungy himself thanking me for my interest and informing me that he had filled the position. The fact that Tony Dungy took the time to write, send, and sign a rejection letter to a nitwit who had no business applying for the job, let alone being given it, makes him the coolest guy in the NFL today.
FF Member #1031

Last edited by frankmoore on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Ted Williams (yes, I'm a Redsox fan too, but its really all about the Dolphins for me)
Occupation: I am a writer/actor in Los Angeles. I also help to pay the bills as the Operations Manager for the 3rd largest Non-Profit Organization in the state of California.
Misc: I am happily married to a singer/actress. At my wedding reception my wife and I wore Dolphin Jerseys. My wife sang on the Fugees first album, backed up Mary J. Blige, Lauryn Hill, as well as opened for Mary Mary, & Eric Benet. She can sing her t*ts off.
- I have been an avid Dolphins fan since about 6 years old. I have 150+ dolphin games on vhs dating back to our 1972 Superbowl game and a Miami Dolphins football card collection of well over 10,000 cards.
- I am a graduate of UCLA.
- I've been published in a few different literary magazines and had a play that I wrote produced and performed in LA last year.
- I plan on being buried with my Miami Dolphins Helmet and Nat Moore Jersey on. I LOVE the Miami Dolphins.
PhinsPhansUnite!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name : Steve
Music : Keep it hard and heavy (no rap or country please)
DolPhan Tenure: 20-something years

Quick Bio:
- Married 15 years, 1 child
- Football card collector
- Enjoy playing first-person shooters on PC (currently playing Call of Duty)
- Looking forward to the purchase of my first Harley... YEAAAAH
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris
Love sports have a 3.35 ERA and I guess that makes me and Backwoods the youngest of the group.

~ Lork
titans will return

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the youngest todays my B-day and I'm 15 LOL,but all i do is learn more and more about football i alos enjoy playing B-ball,but i just enjoy this site alot sorry if you didntw ant my post
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphin fans don't discriminate.

~ Lork
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even against Titan fans?!?!?! Shocked Lol I'm just kidding, this is a pretty cool thread idea. It lets you get to know each other better, I might use it in the Jags forum, but I might get about three responses (the total number of jags fans on the site) haha Laughing
NYCphinfan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Matt
Hobbies: Naturally football is the number one hobby (watching, playing and betting on.) In the summer months I enjoy playing golf , the beach and BBQs.

I played Right Tackle in High School and a little DT as well. My sophomore and Senior years we made it to the state semi-finals but were defeated both times. I wasnt big enough to play at a major University (6ft 225lbs) and the school that I went to did not offer scholarships so I elected not to play (no regrets).

Born and raised in NY I was originally a NY Giants fan growing up, until 1991 the year after they won the Super Bowl. Parcells stepped down and Ray Handly took over and single handedly destroyed the franchise. Having been a fan of the great Dan Marino my football interests migrated south and I have been a Dolphan ever since. I consider myself a die hard fan and I am very excited to see what the Nick Saban era will bring us (hopefully some rings!)

bigups to thesickness89 for the sig

"Not picking Brady Quinn was the best pick of the first round"
BrettWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name:Brett
In the 9th grade and very popular
Major:Sports Managment
I have no kids but I have a girlfriend named Carmen.

Been a Dolphins, Canes, Indians, Cavalier, and blue Jackets fan my whole life even though the Jackets came into the league in 99.

Dolphins Fan

Last edited by BrettWolfe on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
eugenebaldy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Gary
Age 41
Dolphin fan: 33 years.

Religion: KJV Bible believing Christian

Politics: Conservative

Education: Attended College twice...Once in Ohio and once in California but just couldn't handle the classroom anymore and lacked sufficient funding.

Sports: Played Football and Baseball when I was a kid but switched to music,drinking,weed, and chicks when I hit High School...but I made it through and now I'm clean. Played a ton of Softball in my 20's but now I just play Golf....Easier on the knees.

Hobbies: I've been playing Guitar since I was 15 and Singing since I could walk...but the Tobacco is wreaking havoc on my high end vocals...Also play Piano and write songs...well...I try.
Read a lot of books, Watch a lot of movies, and spend way too much time on the PC.

Musical taste: Anything but Rap basically...not that Rap is music...but it does take skill to Pen and Perform the stuff...Not a big Country fan either...but I do like some of the Singers...Faith Hill gets my attention... and some of the songs are really well written...which is important to me.

Favorite Acts: Led Zeppelin,Beatles,Steely Dan,Eagles,Early Neil Young and Simon and Garfunkle,U2,Springsteen,Elton John,Billy Joel and others...

Favorite Actors: Jack Nicholson,Brando,Deniro,Pacino..and Jennifer Garner.

Favorite food: Anything that doesn't eat me first...No sushi!

Dreams: To have Mercury's Bio. Wink

Bum Phillips:"Don Shula can take his'n and beat your'n, and then take your'n and beat his'n"

Last edited by eugenebaldy on Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugenebaldy says:
Quote:
Dreams: To have Mercury's Bio.

Laughing Thats funny! I'll trade you my bio for your sig!! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: