You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TJ Watt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnus-Viktor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What has everyone heard about Watt? I really haven't heard anything out of the Steelers this offseason except Bryant isn't reinstated and I read somewhere else that Bell missed another drug test but isn't under contract so they can't do anything for now. Idk if there's any truth to that. Haven't had time to research it yet.
JLambert58

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnus-Viktor wrote:
What has everyone heard about Watt? I really haven't heard anything out of the Steelers this offseason except Bryant isn't reinstated and I read somewhere else that Bell missed another drug test but isn't under contract so they can't do anything for now. Idk if there's any truth to that. Haven't had time to research it yet.

Watt's been getting his butt kicked by AV but seems to be progressing. Apparently he got a sack against the Giants tonight. Didn't see it. Bryant's back with the team now as far as I know and that's the first I've heard about Bell and a drug test. Hopefully false.

Magnus, come join us on the new forum.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watt had 2 sacks in the first 5 minutes or so of the game. One of them was a result of Heyward getting a big push up the gut. The 2nd was a blown blocking assignment where he came untouched, but he did show good COD in not getting faked out by the QB who was pretty mobile.

He showed a good motor but needs a lot of work to be a true pass rusher. He's more of an attacking ILB type to me. What new forum?
Chieferific

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Magnus-Viktor"]Watt had 2 sacks in the first 5 minutes or so of the game. One of them was a result of Heyward getting a big push up the gut. The 2nd was a blown blocking assignment where he came untouched, but he did show good COD in not getting faked out by the QB who was pretty mobile.

He showed a good motor but needs a lot of work to be a true pass rusher. He's more of an attacking ILB type to me. What new forum?[/quote]
Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: