You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*****PLEASE READ: NEW FORUM COMPLETE*****
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, try this http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21594344#21594344
Webmaster wrote:
All veteran members who signed up (as of 7/25) for beta access should have received an email with account login information. Your old password will not work on the new forum. If you didn't receive the email, it is likely your email account was not up to date in your profile. Do the following steps to access your account on the new forum.

1. Check your spam folder. See if the account set up email was moved there.
2. Enter your email on the lost password page to have your password resent in case your email was correct and you just missed it.
3. If your email was incorrect in your profile, fix it now and post here when it has been updated.
4. If your email was correct and none of these steps worked let me know here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 1060
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
Haven't received the invitation yet.

Check that your email listed is correct.

If it is, re-post in the sign-up thread. Given all the people signing up from across the forum, Webby may have just missed your post by accident


I have a facebook email registered, and I can't seem to change it to another email.

The easiest thing might be to create a new user on the new forum?

WTF is facebook email?

I don't know when the new site will be opened up to new members, but it's at least a month away


Facebook email was apparently the only one I could get registered with on this site. Every other email I try, it says it is already a registered user.
_________________
Ravens 2017 feat. Flaccid Flaccos speedsters and Dean Peas softies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
The transition to the new Footballsfuture.com forums will begin on Saturday, Aug 12th. When the transition is complete your current password will not work. All active members will be emailed a new temporary password sometime between August 12th and August 14th. Please make sure the email in your profile is an active email account so you can receive your new temporary password. If you don't have access to this password, you will be locked out of the forum.

If you would like to gain early access to the forum, sign up here before August 1st. The beta will end on August 1st so I can prepare for the forum transition.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wackywabbit


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 11998
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
Haven't received the invitation yet.

Check that your email listed is correct.

If it is, re-post in the sign-up thread. Given all the people signing up from across the forum, Webby may have just missed your post by accident


I have a facebook email registered, and I can't seem to change it to another email.

The easiest thing might be to create a new user on the new forum?

WTF is facebook email?

I don't know when the new site will be opened up to new members, but it's at least a month away


Facebook email was apparently the only one I could get registered with on this site. Every other email I try, it says it is already a registered user.


I just updated my email. You are changing it on the profile right? Also had to click the link in the email for it to actually change.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 1060
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Danand wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
Haven't received the invitation yet.

Check that your email listed is correct.

If it is, re-post in the sign-up thread. Given all the people signing up from across the forum, Webby may have just missed your post by accident


I have a facebook email registered, and I can't seem to change it to another email.

The easiest thing might be to create a new user on the new forum?

WTF is facebook email?

I don't know when the new site will be opened up to new members, but it's at least a month away


Facebook email was apparently the only one I could get registered with on this site. Every other email I try, it says it is already a registered user.


I just updated my email. You are changing it on the profile right? Also had to click the link in the email for it to actually change.


Yup, profil, change email as well as password. Got mine fixed now and waiting for the invite.
_________________
Ravens 2017 feat. Flaccid Flaccos speedsters and Dean Peas softies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
Yup, profil, change email as well as password. Got mine fixed now and waiting for the invite.

Did you see Webby's reponse to your request to re-send the invite?

Webmaster wrote:
Danand wrote:
I fixed my email. Can I get an invite Drd23 is all alone on the Ravens forum.

Your email has been updated on the new forum. Go here to get your password.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/lostpassword/


Oh, for the record there are a few others already over there Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucketheadsdad


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 7585
Location: Working Overtime in the Factory of Sadness
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, it would be awful if a Browns fan got the last post in your forum. That would be downright awful, wouldn't it?

Laughing

I sure hope that someone gets on here to post after me.
_________________
'14 1st Ballot Recipient of Joe Blackburn Award... A team is built thru the draft. NASA Glenn, we have ignition in Berea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum transition is complete. The old FootballsFuture forum (if you're reading this, THIS website) is now a read-only archive of old posts.

There is a NEW FOOTBALLSFUTURE FORUM! Come join us in the NEW AND IMPROVED Ravens forum.

Your old account password will not work on the new forum. You should have received an email with your new password for the new forum. If you didn't receive it, please check your spam/junk folder. If can't log in to the new forum,visit this topic in the feedback forum and follow the instructions carefully.

Thank you for your continued support of the Ravens Forum. We have already started our usual discussions and conversations in the new forum. We look forward to all of you being there!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group