You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2018 RB Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokeybandit wrote:
Saquon Barkley power cleaning 405lbs

https://twitter.com/DGalt3/status/880599314854236163

Wow. He could've done more.
BladeKor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I think Nick Chubb will bounce back.

He was back last season, finished with almost 1200 yards rushing, his AVG was down to 5.0 though.
BleedTheClock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubb just doesn't have any elite trait that makes me think he will be a great NFL player. He's a very good collegiate RB, but Georgia's OL was supremely underrated. A large majority of his yardage came off beautifully executed OL blocking. I don't think having a great OL somehow detracts from what you are/will be as a prospect, BUT I do think it speaks to the gaudy numbers that he has produced in his college career.

I didn't like him before the injury because of his lack of explosive power. He strikes me as a rotational back that should not go higher than the 3rd round. He's a very well rounded player, but almost all the great players in the league have some remarkable trait that sets them apart from other players. He does not have that in my opinion.
smokeybandit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saquon Barkley reported today he's up to 230lbs.
BladeKor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BleedTheClock wrote:
Chubb just doesn't have any elite trait that makes me think he will be a great NFL player. He's a very good collegiate RB, but Georgia's OL was supremely underrated. A large majority of his yardage came off beautifully executed OL blocking. I don't think having a great OL somehow detracts from what you are/will be as a prospect, BUT I do think it speaks to the gaudy numbers that he has produced in his college career.

I didn't like him before the injury because of his lack of explosive power. He strikes me as a rotational back that should not go higher than the 3rd round. He's a very well rounded player, but almost all the great players in the league have some remarkable trait that sets them apart from other players. He does not have that in my opinion.

Maybe not after the injury, but Chubb would have been a top 10 pick. Don't kid yourself.
Iamcanadian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BladeKor wrote:
BleedTheClock wrote:

Maybe not after the injury, but Chubb would have been a top 10 pick. Don't kid yourself.

We will have to see what he is a year removed from his injury before writing him off. It is a crucial season for his pro career.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: