You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitmire25

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Football Reply with quote

Who on your roster is the up and coming guy that is underrated. Can be offense or defense. TIA

Adopt-A-Falcon: JacQuizz Rodgers and Stansly Maponga
biggbrd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play fantasy, but I believe the general advice is to steer clear of Pats players wherever possible. They tend to change their gameplan frequently enough that you rarely see consistent statistical production from a given player.

However, given the question, obvious picks to me would be Malcolm Mitchell on offense, and probably Trey Flowers on defense. Not sure that either are really underrated, but they do fir the up and coming bill. Not sure how much more exposure Mitchell will get this year though, given the current makeup of the WR corps.
patsfan25

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on your question, Mike Gillislee on offense. He probably won't pass 1000 yards on the ground (might get close), but I think he's primed for 10+ TDs as the preferred GL back. The Patriots are one of the most successful goalline offenses in the league.

Malcolm Mitchell is a riser more in real life football than fantasy. I think given the opportunity he could shine, but he's just so far down the totem pole fool of proven and talented veterans like Edelman, Cooks, Amendola and that's just the WR core.

Defensively I see Pat Chung as a riser in IDP fantasy leagues. With the Patriots thin at LB, I see Chung playing near the LOS a lot more this year and could be one of the league leaders in tackles at his position.

[2015 Adopt-A-Patriot]:#17 - Aaron Dobson
Rec:13 Yards:141 TDs:0

Smack Ink
Hunter2_1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going high on Cooks for a second WR. I think he could put up monsters.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: