You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OTA's and Training Camp Notes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rashad Jennings could be an interesting addition.

What do folks think about bringing in Ryan MAthews were he to be released?
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we do bring in a back. Terrance West is just not a playmaker and I feel the same about Jennings. Matthews is good when healthy, I'll be for it if he's cheap.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Tim Williams puts on a pass-rush show in Ravens' first padded practice"

This is exactly the headline I needed to hear after this past week of news. Cool

I haven't felt this good about a draft pick since Brandon Williams in 2013. Like I said on draft day, forget draft position and measurables, this guy is our most talented rookie.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
I hope we do bring in a back. Terrance West is just not a playmaker and I feel the same about Jennings. Matthews is good when healthy, I'll be for it if he's cheap.

No way he would get a big deal at this point. He's better off taking a one-year prove it deal in a good situation (i.e. here where he could get some PT) to re-establish his value.
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere along the line we became the most fragile team In professional sports... it's becoming extremely annoying
Stance Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*
Ravens-01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally it sounds like the Ravens have some true depth and tough decisions at wide receiver. From all reports Chris Matthews has looked good, undrafted free agents Tim White and Quincy Adeboyejo have impressed, holdovers Campanaro and Keenan Reynolds are punt returner options. Combined with the 4 guaranteed roster spots (Perriman, Maclin, Wallace, Moore) and the Ravens will have to release 3-4 good receivers.

The skinny- Adeboyejo and Matthews offer size. Campanaro, Reynolds, White offer elite quickness and run after the catch ability.

My guess Matthews and Campanaro, if healthy make the team. White is placed on the practice squad.

Although one will probably be stashed on IR (Adeboyejo) with a mysterious injury before the final cutdown.
dcarey20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens-01 wrote:
Finally it sounds like the Ravens have some true depth and tough decisions at wide receiver. From all reports Chris Matthews has looked good, undrafted free agents Tim White and Quincy Adeboyejo have impressed, holdovers Campanaro and Keenan Reynolds are punt returner options. Combined with the 4 guaranteed roster spots (Perriman, Maclin, Wallace, Moore) and the Ravens will have to release 3-4 good receivers.

The skinny- Adeboyejo and Matthews offer size. Campanaro, Reynolds, White offer elite quickness and run after the catch ability.

My guess Matthews and Campanaro, if healthy make the team. White is placed on the practice squad.

Although one will probably be stashed on IR (Adeboyejo) with a mysterious injury before the final cutdown.

I don't know how much quality depth that is. Campanaro is the best to me, if he's healthy (getting old having to say that, but it is what it is). Matthews is alright I guess but I kinda feel like we know what he is. White is the most intriguing, but I don't know how likely it is that they put him on the active roster and actually give him a role. He's likely a PS guy like you said.

I haven't heard much about Chris Moore so far, but if he can take a step and become a reliable #4, that'd be great. I already love what he can do on special teams.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: