You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Marshawn Lynch Sig Request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYLON 5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Marshawn Lynch Sig Request Reply with quote

If somebody can make me one with Bo Jackson & Marshawn Lynch on it with it saying 
" BO KNOWS BEAST MODE " with Lynch wearing a Raiders Jersey, can anyone make this happen for me please I will really appreciate it

Sig by BenderRodriguez
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Marshawn Lynch Sig Request Reply with quote

BABYLON 5 wrote:
If somebody can make me one with Bo Jackson & Marshawn Lynch on it with it saying 
" BO KNOWS BEAST MODE " with Lynch wearing a Raiders Jersey, can anyone make this happen for me please I will really appreciate it

First off, that is a daunting task to have any quality.

Doing 2 renders is not something anyone likes with the limited constraints for sigs.

Putting Marshawn in a Raiders Jersey is not easy.

And you have 410 posts counts. If you were above 1000 someone might consider it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Marshawn Lynch Sig Request Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
BABYLON 5 wrote:

First off, that is a daunting task to have any quality.

Doing 2 renders is not something anyone likes with the limited constraints for sigs.

Putting Marshawn in a Raiders Jersey is not easy.

And you have 410 posts counts. If you were above 1000 someone might consider it.
Understandable well if I could just get Lynch on it with it saying bo knows beast mode

Sig by BenderRodriguez

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: