You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Michael Vick as a Coaching Intern @Arrowhead

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Michael Vick as a Coaching Intern @Arrowhead Reply with quote

via roto

Quote:
Michael Vick is working as a coaching intern for the Chiefs this summer.

Vick said in June that he wanted to get into coaching, and his former coach Andy Reid is giving him his first opportunity. Vick is a bright football mind who loves to compete, but his controversial past could make him a tough sell as a coach.

Casa Estrellita - my retirement home
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. He should do well as a position and life coach.

The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale
valkrei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree its a good move.

Props to Loto Tailback for the SIG!
jimmydee1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps psn coach, temporarily, but LIFE Coach??? Who, besides snowflakes and people unwilling to make their own hard decisions, needs a life coach. Thought that's what parents were for. Guess I'm tooooo old school.
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee1 wrote:
Perhaps psn coach, temporarily, but LIFE Coach??? Who, besides snowflakes and people unwilling to make their own hard decisions, needs a life coach. Thought that's what parents were for. Guess I'm tooooo old school.

Hey, where did you hide. Welcome back!

Casa Estrellita - my retirement home
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee1 wrote:

They live a life we will never experience. Becoming an overnight millionaire can have its bad sides. Vick made some terrible choices and he can help others learn from his mistakes.

The NFL itself had the rookie symposium until this year. Now it's a three day local "rookie transition program". As much as I'd rather have the problems of a millionaire or an UDFA making 465k, I can recognize that there's still problems that they have that most of us won't have to go through.

The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale
valkrei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee1 wrote:

True , Parents are supposed to do those things but have you not seen how crazy this world is?

valkrei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingseanjohn wrote:
jimmydee1 wrote:

They live a life we will never experience. Becoming an overnight millionaire can have its bad sides. Vick made some terrible choices and he can help others learn from his mistakes.

The NFL itself had the rookie symposium until this year. Now it's a three day local "rookie transition program". As much as I'd rather have the problems of a millionaire or an UDFA making 465k, I can recognize that there's still problems that they have that most of us won't have to go through.

I think the point is Maturity is not necessarily an age thing, but you can teach a kid to be responsible before he makes his millions. Now sure there will be mistakes that's life but we as a society can do better.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: