You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good lord, is Coleman gonna make us wish for Gordon's return
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 2133
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


As far as I can remember, Britt has stayed out of trouble for a while now. His first few years in the league though......what a dummy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


As far as I can remember, Britt has stayed out of trouble for a while now. His first few years in the league though......what a dummy.


Yeah Britt seems to have grown up, I'm not too concerned about him.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 19112
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Jlash wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


As far as I can remember, Britt has stayed out of trouble for a while now. His first few years in the league though......what a dummy.


Yeah Britt seems to have grown up, I'm not too concerned about him.


Agree with Britt seeming to be a pretty solid individual now. Sounds pretty mature and smart in his interviews.

As for Coleman....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonny44


Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 19819
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BwickRedux


Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 115
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.


Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.


Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing


Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Come join us in the future.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaWg_LB.


Joined: 02 Dec 2005
Posts: 6189
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.


Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing


Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Come join us in the future.


Wait...what have I missed??? Is there a mass migration somewhere????
(Seriously asking)
_________________
-A team is built through the Draft.

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BwickRedux


Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 115
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.


Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing


Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Come join us in the future.


Wait...what have I missed??? Is there a mass migration somewhere????
(Seriously asking)


Read the "Important FF Announcement" thread - a majority of the posters have gotten access to the beta or are in the process (myself included). There are entirely different discussions happening over there so it seems like anyone who wants to stay up to date on training camp stuff should request access from Webby now per his instructions.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucketheadsdad


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 7585
Location: Working Overtime in the Factory of Sadness
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.


Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing


Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Come join us in the future.


Wait...what have I missed??? Is there a mass migration somewhere????
(Seriously asking)


Read the "Important FF Announcement" thread - a majority of the posters have gotten access to the beta or are in the process (myself included). There are entirely different discussions happening over there so it seems like anyone who wants to stay up to date on training camp stuff should request access from Webby now per his instructions.


Just thought I'd toss this out. We've got the GDT sign up posted, and up and running over there.

Brought to you by:

_________________
'14 1st Ballot Recipient of Joe Blackburn Award... A team is built thru the draft. NASA Glenn, we have ignition in Berea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?


Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.


I predict big things for this kid.


Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing


Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Come join us in the future.


Progress for the sake of progress isn't always progress.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2015/02/19/soda-caramel-coloring-cancer/
_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
kute kittuh

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.


Corey? What's done besides injuries?




Welcome to the forum, sonny44. Don't listen these guys.
_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
kute kittuh

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group