You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good lord, is Coleman gonna make us wish for Gordon's return
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jlash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.

As far as I can remember, Britt has stayed out of trouble for a while now. His first few years in the league though......what a dummy.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
The only thing I was worried about with our top 2 WR's was that either or both would do something stupid and get suspended. Coleman and Britt look good on paper, but they are both troublemakers.

As far as I can remember, Britt has stayed out of trouble for a while now. His first few years in the league though......what a dummy.

Yeah Britt seems to have grown up, I'm not too concerned about him.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Jlash wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Yeah Britt seems to have grown up, I'm not too concerned about him.

Agree with Britt seeming to be a pretty solid individual now. Sounds pretty mature and smart in his interviews.

As for Coleman....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:

Corey? What's done besides injuries?
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I like this fella already.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Lol this is awesome, quoting a month old post and tossing in a grammatical error for a first post.

I predict big things for this kid.
BwickRedux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Nope - all of you who left us for the new forum aren't allowed to enjoy this! No way are you getting this kind of quality over there - you guys are New Coke, we're classic. Laughing

Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Come join us in the future.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Psssshhhhhtt we're that new Pepsi Fire and you guys are some old azz Crystal Clear Pepsi from 90's.

Wait...what have I missed??? Is there a mass migration somewhere????
(Seriously asking)

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
BwickRedux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

(Seriously asking)

Read the "Important FF Announcement" thread - a majority of the posters have gotten access to the beta or are in the process (myself included). There are entirely different discussions happening over there so it seems like anyone who wants to stay up to date on training camp stuff should request access from Webby now per his instructions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

(Seriously asking)

Read the "Important FF Announcement" thread - a majority of the posters have gotten access to the beta or are in the process (myself included). There are entirely different discussions happening over there so it seems like anyone who wants to stay up to date on training camp stuff should request access from Webby now per his instructions.

Just thought I'd toss this out. We've got the GDT sign up posted, and up and running over there.

Brought to you by:

NudeTayne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Progress for the sake of progress isn't always progress.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2015/02/19/soda-caramel-coloring-cancer/

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonny44 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Welcome to the forum, sonny44. Don't listen these guys.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: