You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How do we get Allen fired!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slateman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: How do we get Allen fired! Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
Cavalier wrote:
Is their anyway that Allen can be fired? I believe he is hurting our team beyond measure. I wish that Snyder would fire him and put Doug in charge! That would make Cousins feel that the team was finally going in the right direction. Let's see: The coach wants to keep you. The new GM wants to keep you and the owner fired the guy who was screwing you. Just might put him in the frame of mind that this team wants to put a consistent playoff contender out their like the Steelers.

We need Wikileaks to hack his email and expose him

Or compromising pictures

A hacker is needed lol lol

You're right he's safe for now until he's used all his name based capital up and political connections for the new stadium he's trying to get built in northern Virginia

Where are the Russians when you need them Laughing
Dashing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People might not like Bruce Allen but the best thing he has done as a GM has been hiring Jay Gruden .

He also has good connections with coaches and makes good negotiations to bring in players . I'm not saying he's perfect cause he really isn't but I think with the formula of Gruden/Allen/Williams together makes a pretty good dou for the FO . Our roster gets better every year the only problem has been the Cousins issue and IMO question marks to not finding a respectful Defensive coordinator.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: