You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Derek Carr Officially Highest Paid Player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drfrey13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darbsk wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
So many people in the "analytics" community throwing garbage shade at Carr, calling him an "average" quarterback. So many of these people picking us to regress to 8-8/7-9. What a joke. I can't wait for the season to start.

I'm very surprised at that! Carr was sublime in 2016, what really convinced me Carr is the real deal was the 'Snake like' poise and relentless way he carried the team on his back over the course of several comeback wins in the 4th. That is really impressive for a 3rd year player. The players believe in him and it was evident when he missed the last couple games what a difference that confidence can make.

I completely agree that Carr is an amazing QB with everything it takes to be one of the greats in the game but he still has a lot to learn. Many of our wins did not need to be come from behind heart attack inducing wins. Was rewatching the Cooper vs Peters video and it is a prime example of Carr forcing the ball to Crabtree when Cooper is absolutly destroying the DB in front of him. This includes the safety help. He needs to start trusting Cooper more and do a better job of finding the correct reciever. The video was from Copper's rookie year but he has still not fixed this. I believe he will fix it this year and many of our wins will turn out to be blowouts. This O is going to be on a whole new level this year if Carr progresses but only if he progresses. Maybe it has something to do with Cooper also but his looks and output decreased substantially after the 8th game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: