You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Thread

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Training Camp Thread Reply with quote

We are close to having football back on the TVs!

A couple key questions for training camp

1. How soon is Savage officially named Starter week 1?
All the reports indicate that it's his job anyway, but will they make an announcement and is Watson even going to get the chance to truly compete for the position

2. Will Martin replace Mancz? Reports seem to indicate that he already has. mancz played well last year and so if Martin is an instant upgrade it could say special things about him.

3. Position battles galore. We have starter spots open at LT, NT, OLB, and Saftey. Who will step up and who will be brought in. Demps was a pre season addition a few years back and had a big impact.

Is this the year the Texans get good enough QB play to make a deep run or will the terribleness of BOB finally overshadow our great D

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
canyon1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be the most excited I have been for this team since we drafted David Carr. Watson has not played a down yet but I like the feeling of having a future at the position something we havent had in ten years.

Answers I am looking for in training camp

1. Besides Mercilus who is our OLB's?

2. Who is our starting 5 on the line and do we satisfy Duane Browns wants?

3. Who steps up at corner and is Kevin Johnson ready to take that step in his career and become a full time starter?

4. Does someone distinguish themselves at safety and pull away from the rest of the pack???

WE will have answers to everything i am sure of it. Im so high on this team i just dropped 800 for two tickets to the Texans vs Colts NOV 5th. We are going to score points on offense. Watt and Clowney together is going to be sick and Mercilus is going to benefit the most having them two together.

Owe and side note I still think Bouye just got greatly over paid and it will show this season that he just benefitted from having great talent around him watch the yellow flags fly this year for PI.
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty cool. You wanna know what is cooler?

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589149

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: