You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting Thread v.21: The Opening
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
utley4568

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penn State landed 3*/4* DT Judge Culpepper, 3* QB Will Levis, and 3*/4* ATH Shaquon Anderson-Butts in the last two days.

FF Big Brother Season 4 Winner
LuckIsGOAT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
1King wrote:
KC=SB 42 wrote:
Can't wait for Ruckert to commit to the good guys on Monday and actually be in an offense with Kevin Wilson that actually uses TEs more than god awful Tim Beck and Warriner

Would be so much better in Michigan's offense tbh. Better hope Wilson is more like OU-Wilson than Indiana-Wilson with the TE usage

I mean, it was Indiana. I think most, if not all objective fans, were impressed with what he did with what he had there. Not disagreeing with the precedent that UM uses their TEs more the past few years than OSU though.

Ford's probably going to 'Bama and Muhammad to UM. Those may be the nation's top 3 TEs right there.

I would take the TE from Nebraska over all of them. He's a true freak athlete
Trailblazers
Canucks
Luck & RG3 fan
candyman93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckIsGOAT wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
1King wrote:
KC=SB 42 wrote:
Can't wait for Ruckert to commit to the good guys on Monday and actually be in an offense with Kevin Wilson that actually uses TEs more than god awful Tim Beck and Warriner

Would be so much better in Michigan's offense tbh. Better hope Wilson is more like OU-Wilson than Indiana-Wilson with the TE usage

I mean, it was Indiana. I think most, if not all objective fans, were impressed with what he did with what he had there. Not disagreeing with the precedent that UM uses their TEs more the past few years than OSU though.

Ford's probably going to 'Bama and Muhammad to UM. Those may be the nation's top 3 TEs right there.

Who? Jurgens?
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2019 5* WR Dominick Blaylock and 2019 4* OLB JD Bertrand committed to Georgia at the Kirbeque.

Give Georgia 2 5* WRs for 2019, and 3 5* overall in the class.

Hopefully Georgia isnt done today and can reel in a couple 2018 guys today before they leave Athens.

Edit:look for James Cook to pull the trigger next weekend when he visits. Rumors are he isnt waiting until December now.

#JDI
BigD88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utley4568 wrote:
Penn State landed 3*/4* DT Judge Culpepper, 3* QB Will Levis, and 3*/4* ATH Shaquon Anderson-Butts in the last two days.

Penn State also lands MD 4* WR Daniel George.
And a kicker named Pinegar. Pronounced just like Vinegar.

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Ruckert commits to OSU. I really hope this becomes a trend and we get the best talent out of New York.
LuckIsGOAT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
LuckIsGOAT wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
1King wrote:
KC=SB 42 wrote:

Who? Jurgens?

Yes.
Trailblazers
Canucks
Luck & RG3 fan
KC=SB 42

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Jeremy Ruckert commits to OSU. I really hope this becomes a trend and we get the best talent out of New York.

Hey we got the top two this year and what a top two they are. This kids grip strength on the ball is insane, watch some of the one handed catches he makes. Insane

Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

Definitely helps that one of the few programs producing talent good enough for OSU is the one Curtis Samuel went to. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Definitely helps that one of the few programs producing talent good enough for OSU is the one Curtis Samuel went to. Laughing

So, when is Harbautism going to be hiring the Erasmus Hall hc, as a consultant of sorts?
Next off season?
Texasmade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how you guys feel about watching another man, or in this case group of men, getting kicked repeatedly in the nuts, but in the event that's something you're into....

More delicious nut kicking can be found here.

https://twitter.com/LongHornFrenzy?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftexas.forums.rivals.com%2Fthreads%2Fanother-commit-on-the-way.315298%2F
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elijah Blades no longer w/ Nebraska.

Didn't qualify to play this season, seemed irked about the whole situation. Will enroll at Arizona Western JC for this year and not return to Lincoln after.

2 CA kids so far jumping ship in Blades and Johnson Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

Didn't qualify to play this season, seemed irked about the whole situation. Will enroll at Arizona Western JC for this year and not return to Lincoln after.

Is Johnson Jr. really consider jumping ship? With his situation, it seemed like his dad pulled him out because he got busted for marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. He had 4.5 grams of marijuana in his dorm room.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

Is Johnson Jr. really consider jumping ship? With his situation, it seemed like his dad pulled him out because he got busted for marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. He had 4.5 grams of marijuana in his dorm room.

Think his dad is basically forcing him to be redshirted, but honestly, wouldn't surprise me if he never pans out at Nebraska. His dad is the reason so many cared about him.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
BigD88

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philly 4* safety Isheem Young to Penn State.
Sixth commit in 5 days.

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 76 of 78

Jump to: