Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hearthstone 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skywindO2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
skywindO2 wrote:
I could get behind Ice Block going HoF.

Two cards I'd really like to see go are Mana Wyrm and Northshire Cleric. Tired of 1 mana 1/3s with infinite value.
Why? Ice Block is core to the class. If you remove that, then remove Prep from Rogue. Remove Wild Growth from Druid. Remove Fiery War Axe from Warrior. It's way too harsh.

Between Ice Block and Frost Nova, I think one of them has to go. Frost Nova is at least slightly interactive. I'd be perfectly fine seeing Axe go too for what it's worth.

Quote:
There's no reason to remove Mana Wyrm and Cleric. You have to be careful when talking about removing a card like Cleric. Priest already doesn't have too many great early game options and you taking away card draw from the class as well.

The 1/3 stat line exceeds the value of one mana on its own. Adding an ability with infinite value is too much. I suppose you could drop the health to 2 but then I don't even think either would be playable in wild.

The point about priest simply isn't a valid argument to me. The game is getting new cards pretty regularly. A new early drop and new card draw card could be made.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heimdallr wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
Is this a game I can just play casually every once in a while, and without spending money? Will I be matched up against other new/bad players?
Yea, you can play it casually and not spend money, but don't expect to be able to build any good decks. You're honestly so behind and missing so many cards, I feel bad for anyone starting right now and not spending any money.

RIP

Can I get anything worthwhile by practicing against the computer? What is the best way to get new cards?
Yeah, there is a tutorial when you first start playing the game and you will play the computer. I think it gives you some starting gold and some packs.

The best way to get new cards is to do your daily quest. Every day you will get a new quest that will give you a certain amount of gold once you complete it. You can save the gold up and use it to get card packs.

Ben Brode (lead designer) mentioned making the game more welcoming for newer players a week ago. He said they would make it to where if you're a new player you'll get matched up more often against other new players instead of playing against people who have already been playing the game for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
skywindO2 wrote:
I could get behind Ice Block going HoF.

Two cards I'd really like to see go are Mana Wyrm and Northshire Cleric. Tired of 1 mana 1/3s with infinite value.
Why? Ice Block is core to the class. If you remove that, then remove Prep from Rogue. Remove Wild Growth from Druid. Remove Fiery War Axe from Warrior. It's way too harsh.

Between Ice Block and Frost Nova, I think one of them has to go. Frost Nova is at least slightly interactive. I'd be perfectly fine seeing Axe go too for what it's worth.
The thing about Nova is that there is an archetype built around it... Freeze Mage. A lot of people are sick of Freeze Mage because it's been around since the game started. I mentioned them rotating Alexstraza on the last page and that's one people have been talking about for a while now. Alex has always been core in most Mage decks and it's used in other decks as well every once in a while.

Quote:
There's no reason to remove Mana Wyrm and Cleric. You have to be careful when talking about removing a card like Cleric. Priest already doesn't have too many great early game options and you taking away card draw from the class as well.

Quote:
The 1/3 stat line exceeds the value of one mana on its own. Adding an ability with infinite value is too much. I suppose you could drop the health to 2 but then I don't even think either would be playable in wild.

The point about priest simply isn't a valid argument to me. The game is getting new cards pretty regularly. A new early drop and new card draw card could be made.
I don't think Cleric is a card that's hard to counter. A lot of classes have ways to kill it off before it can even draw cards. I think of all classes, Priest is in a decent spot. It doesn't have a single deck that's a tier 1 deck, but it also has 3-4 viable decks.

You're talking about Wild? I was talking about standard. Wild.... ewwwwww

Also, when you target class cards for the hall of fame, you have to be careful. They did that with Rogue and Warlock. I agree with the Rogue rotation of Conceal because you literally could not interact with their board at all and that is super powerful. However, them rotating out Power Overwhelming for Warlock really helped to cripple the class.

Like literally, there are ZERO Warlock decks brought to tournaments. Literally zero. The entire class does not even have a single viable deck right now, which is freaking mind-blowing. Especially considering Zoo Warlock (aggro Warlock) has pretty much always been viable. Rotating PO out of Standard really killed Zoo because that was such a staple card. I honestly think that was a really bad decision by Blizzard, at least for right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh snap, I just thought of a neutral card that is a legendary and sees play in several decks. It's not overwhelming at all, but it's a great card.
This could be a candidate for the Hall of Fame.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REJOICE BOYS! This crappy card was nerfed! Update is officially live!

Free 1600 dust for me. YAHOOOOOO!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gawd... Was just watching the World Games. USA vs Taiwan.

Taiwan was at over 60 health with Warrior and USA had Shaman with no dopplegangsters, bloodlust, etc. And USA won.

OH MY FREAKING GOD. Taiwan is so got damn stupid and bad. That was the biggest throw I've ever seen in my entire life.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got over 3,000 gold with roughly a month until the expansion comes out. Also have an arse load of dust and potential cards I can dust. Pretty confident I'll be able to make all meta decks again within a short time of this next expansions release.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before starting to save for the next xpac, decided to spend my gold on MSOG packs until I hit the pity timer on it since I never opened a legendary from the set. Got lucky and managed to pull one of the few worthwhile ones in golden Aya.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pull, baby bro. Aya is key in some decks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By my calculations, if you open 50 packs of the new expansion, you should be guaranteed at least 3 unique legendary cards.

* one guaranteed class Legendary with the pre event
* one guaranteed legendary in the first 10 Packs
* the 40 left over packs would then perfectly fit into the pity timer
* can't get dupe legendaries anymore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackhs

Any of you guys watching top 8? A friend of mine is competing today, but I have no idea what I'm watching lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbs Beef wrote:

Any of you guys watching top 8? A friend of mine is competing today, but I have no idea what I'm watching lol.
Who's your friend?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
McNabbs Beef wrote:

Who's your friend?
Noblord. We won his set and is in top 4.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbs Beef wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
McNabbs Beef wrote:

Who's your friend?
Noblord. We won his set and is in top 4.
Cool bro. I've been watching him play for a long time. Great player.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustSaiyan is so good. Gonna be tough to beat him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 88 of 89

Jump to: