Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Titans Off-Season Thread V.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, another late GM firing. Ryan Cowden (J-Rob's #2) got a look for the KC job, would be surprised if he isn't a top candidate for this one given he spent so much time with the Panthers.
BurheadTitans

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone going to the Bengals game? Me and my dad (Cincy) fan just bought tickets in sec 135, row C which is on the Titans side on the 50 yard line and I can't wait. I've been to the stadium once for a Green Bay preseason game but never for a regular season game.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
Anyone going to the Bengals game? Me and my dad (Cincy) fan just bought tickets in sec 135, row C which is on the Titans side on the 50 yard line and I can't wait. I've been to the stadium once for a Green Bay preseason game but never for a regular season game.

I'll be there for the Seahawks game

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Said this a few months ago and I'll just mention it again good job J-Rob for taking Corey Davis over Mike Williams. He might need season ending back surgery. Granted Davis could have ankle problems but i don't think he will

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pro football doctor guy on twitter said during the draft that Davis' ankle injury has no ill effects long term, so should be okay there.

#MTGA
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Said this a few months ago and I'll just mention it again good job J-Rob for taking Corey Davis over Mike Williams. He might need season ending back surgery. Granted Davis could have ankle problems but i don't think he will

Ya Corey Davis is looking better and better and hasn't even seen the field yet.

Gotta feel for Chargers fans tho. That team cant catch a break.

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Ya Corey Davis is looking better and better and hasn't even seen the field yet.

Gotta feel for Chargers fans tho. That team cant catch a break.

I really don't feel for them they still always beat us no matter how bad their team is it took a bomb on 3rd and long to beat them the only time the Tennessee Titans have ever beat a SD team glad I was there to see it maybe we'll have better luck vs them in LA Laughing

The only other reason I don't feel bad is everyone knew he had a back problem I'm sure all the medical records were seen and they still gambled and could have taken Ross instead

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone nervous about Corey Davis not signing yet? This has become the norm for the Titans so Im not nervous yet, but I just read that Davis (and Solomon Thomas) is represented by the same agency as Bosa was last year and he didnt sign until late August.

We've still got plenty of time but that worries me a bit.

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
Anyone nervous about Corey Davis not signing yet? This has become the norm for the Titans so Im not nervous yet, but I just read that Davis (and Solomon Thomas) is represented by the same agency as Bosa was last year and he didnt sign until late August.

I use to get frustrated but the Titans usually get the deals done I just don't know why they are routinely the last bunch of teams to sign their picks

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:

I use to get frustrated but the Titans usually get the deals done I just don't know why they are routinely the last bunch of teams to sign their picks

Because they're sticklers for offset language. This isn't anything new for us, but my concerns are with his agency and what happened with Bosa last year.

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good concern but I trust J-Rob and Co to get it done Davis plays a position that's a little more important to be in camp on day 1 for than Bosa at DE

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every year around this time I go back and look at the wins day by day from last year. I don't have it in me to look at the losses because I'm a baby and just want to think as positively as I can going into a new year but will point out the bad in the games we won if I see it.

First thing I noticed I'm glad Warmack is gone. Another thing I noticed is Titans made the right move by releasing JMac. Was always a good Titan it sucks that he'll never see a playoff game but he was just famous for being in good position but gave up great catches couldn't play the ball at all it seemed Marvin Jones gave him fits this game. Last but not least Perrish Cox got ran the hell over by Stafford.

The good was Murray. Every quarter Murray made plays even though the scoreboard but had a nice long run which we didn't score on I believe. I refs even missed a face mask on the end of that run. The guy was a beast all year for us and a weapon out the back field made some real nice catches.

Mariota was really Jeckel and Hyde in this game. 3 quarters didn't do a whole lot the INT he threw was bad. Started the 4th quarter with a bullet to Walker. The drive that won the game was fabulous it started with almost 7 mins left in the 4th and ended with just over a minute it was a real thing of beauty the way that drive unfolded. Murray has some big plays with catches out the backfield Superbad extended a drive and Sharpe too.

The TD throw and catch was still a thing of beauty the balls to throw it there. I know Walker went in motion which told Mariota some LB was about to have a bad play but just a tight window and and a great grab by AJ. I wish he didn't retire but it worked out Matthews flourished after that but what a crazy game Titans had a bunch for sure last year. And of all people to seal the win Perrish Cox actually makes a play and fools Stafford

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: