You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Teddy's Wants and Needs (No 5th year option? Pg.72)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/jreiddraftscout/status/886187148319371264

The brace is back on, but he's moving around very well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFeist wrote:
https://twitter.com/jreiddraftscout/status/886187148319371264

The brace is back on, but he's moving around very well.

It looks like he's moving pretty well. But, I'd guess that he still probably needs to avoid contact for several months.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virginia Viking wrote:
It appears that Teddy is having an amazing recovery! I think he's out to show something at training camp.

I think he is out to show evidence to support a grievance if the team puts him on the PUP to start the season.
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(here's the story to go along with the video already posted)

We know that everyoneís looking for as much Teddy Bridgewater news as possible. . .frankly, thatís been the case since last September. Well, thereís been another video of the Minnesota Vikingsí quarterback getting ready for Training Camp, and in this one he shows off some pretty impressive footwork.

As we get closer to Training Camp, Bridgewater looks bound and determined to show that he doesnít need to start this upcoming season on the Physically Unable to Perform List. Iím glad that Iím not in the shoes of Rick Spielman or Mike Zimmer when it comes to making that decision the day after Bridgewater reports for camp.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2017/7/15/15976768/more-teddy-bridgewater-video-minnesota-vikings

he's one heck of a story! I hope he comes back and can be the Quarterback we all envisioned him being for us!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
(here's the story to go along with the video already posted)

We know that everyoneís looking for as much Teddy Bridgewater news as possible. . .frankly, thatís been the case since last September. Well, thereís been another video of the Minnesota Vikingsí quarterback getting ready for Training Camp, and in this one he shows off some pretty impressive footwork.

As we get closer to Training Camp, Bridgewater looks bound and determined to show that he doesnít need to start this upcoming season on the Physically Unable to Perform List. Iím glad that Iím not in the shoes of Rick Spielman or Mike Zimmer when it comes to making that decision the day after Bridgewater reports for camp.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2017/7/15/15976768/more-teddy-bridgewater-video-minnesota-vikings

he's one heck of a story! I hope he comes back and can be the Quarterback we all envisioned him being for us!

I agree. But, I hope they don't allow him to face contact too early, before he's fully healed and confident he can take hits without impeding his returning to 100%. I'd hate to have his entire remaining career shortened and made less by returning too early, and also hate to have his "effective" return delayed by re-injuring himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool to see him moving around without the brace, but honestly I think that he should just be cautious and wear the brace for the rest of his career.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a Pale Horse...

And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

NSDQ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83
Page 83 of 83

Jump to: