Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Are You Thinking About? v. 199: I Remember CaribouLou
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
I love some of the Jordan shoes but seriously I wouldn't pay the sticker price for them unless I was playing ball professionally. 250 is too much

LMAO you don't play basketball in Jordans bro.. They are meant to live in a box and only worn on special occasions bruh. ...duh.. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Last night my wife orchestrated the best surprise 40th birthday party for me. I had no clue. My whole family was there, a bunch of close friends and even a few out of towners too. It was awesome. It feels good to be loved. It was a great time.

Your screen name should be steadilymarried Laughing

That is nice of the wife and fam.

What you guys do? Did you draaank any Caribou Lou? Cool

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I love some of the Jordan shoes but seriously I wouldn't pay the sticker price for them unless I was playing ball professionally. 250 is too much

LMAO you don't play basketball in Jordans bro.. They are meant to live in a box and only worn on special occasions bruh. ...duh.. Laughing
You can play ball in them. Many pros play in Jordan's. Obviously if you were to play basketball in them, I would recommend being in-doors and not outside on the concrete.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Last night my wife orchestrated the best surprise 40th birthday party for me. I had no clue. My whole family was there, a bunch of close friends and even a few out of towners too. It was awesome. It feels good to be loved. It was a great time.
Nice! Happy birthday!

I, uh ... I didn't get you anything. Sorry.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Gmen4ev

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Your screen name should be steadilymarried

Bro I can't believe that no one has ever thought of that before...

Can't spell Gen without Glen
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been getting the worst cravings for ramen/2 minute noodles lately. I used to live off them in University, often spicing the hell out of them and tossing tuna in there.

Of course they are the absolutely worst thing to eat, but they are so damn cheap and tasty.

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
I have been getting the worst cravings for ramen/2 minute noodles lately. I used to live off them in University, often spicing the hell out of them and tossing tuna in there.

Of course they are the absolutely worst thing to eat, but they are so damn cheap and tasty.
Lol I love them, but try to limit myself to just one or two a year. I don't trust their ingredients one bit.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Lol I love them, but try to limit myself to just one or two a year. I don't trust their ingredients one bit.

I know people who still live off that stuff. They make good money to , which is the silliest part of it all lol.

There so bad for you, but its such a ingenious design of simplicity tho, minute and 30 seconds later you have a "meal".

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

I know people who still live off that stuff. They make good money to , which is the silliest part of it all lol.

There so bad for you, but its such a ingenious design of simplicity tho, minute and 30 seconds later you have a "meal".

It's an obscene amount of sodium, especially if you use the flavor packets (I try and just use one if I make 3-4 bags).

I am trying to figure out how I could incorporate them again, but I am trying to lose some weight and loading up on carbs/bunch of sodium is the last thing I want to do sadly.

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

It's an obscene amount of sodium, especially if you use the flavor packets (I try and just use one if I make 3-4 bags).

I am trying to figure out how I could incorporate them again, but I am trying to lose some weight and loading up on carbs/bunch of sodium is the last thing I want to do sadly.

Once a week wont kill you(i would long term think about getting the chemical crap out of your diet tho). Specially if the rest of your diet is pretty balanced and your being active. Maybe go for a extra long walk/or some cardio or hit the weight room a little harder on your tuna ramen day Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TXsteeler wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:
still on my '08 civic, gonna ride it till it dies

or when i have kids. knowing hondas it'll probably be the latter

Is that really that old though?

My wife has an 09 cobalt (which is a pos and been in accidents) and I have a 10 corolla and they are both doing fine outside of the endless recalls on the Chevy.

no, not at all. i just know a bunch of people (like some other posters in this thread) who refuse to drive cards older than a few years.

i personally never understood that mentality. its pretty big in the armenian community where people insist on leasing expensive cards while living in a crappy apartment. just a mindset i'll never get

also never understood adults dropping big money on basketball shoes. i'm only 25 and i already have some "get off my lawn" syndrome

Last edited by raiderrocker18 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever go to a Asian grocery store, they always have the super tasty Asian ramen, no english on the package, just some bright colored package and a picture of ramen or a cute mascot.

That where the goods are at if your into ramen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
"half a bottle of 151
Off in a jug one cup of malibu rum
Baby that's whassup
Then you fill the rest of the jug
With pineapple juice, and its crackin" - Tech N9ne

RIP Caribou Lou - 2007 -2013

I don't get it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:

The only people ive seen in person are low class people tbh. They scrounge up enough money to buy the sticker price and then throw hissing fits if you scuff them because they cant afford new ones and they are hard to keep clean.....even though they are basketball shoes. Ive never seen anyone play in them but ive seen a large amount of people take them off put on new basketball shoes and play in those.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Your screen name should be steadilymarried Laughing

That is nice of the wife and fam.

What you guys do? Did you draaank any Caribou Lou? Cool
she rented out a room at a nice restaurant. Yeah we drank it up a little. It was pretty awesome on her part. I didn't think I was that special.

Thanks to Jgoldiscool on the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: