Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

(The O.T.) Is that a llght at the end of the tunnel? Maybe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Last time I was on campus was for the Vtech game we lost. Good times. Wish I had more of them.

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shout out to all the sump pumps out there putting in work.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:

LMAO...that is one of the Most random things ever.......
Please tell me there's a Story behind this!!!!!

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Yeah.

It's called Columbus looking like Lake Erie.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Last time I was on campus was for the Vtech game we lost. Good times. Wish I had more of them.

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Same for me, and also the one and only game my wife has attended.

I had big plans to mow my yard two days in a row. The clouds had other plans.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Yeah.

It's called Columbus looking like Lake Erie.

Ain't just Columbus, we're doing no better down here.

What a crappy start to the summer.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Just was watching the ducks swim in my back yard and I had a great appreciation for mine.

I don't usually have a pond in my backyard, but a gift from mother nature gave me one for a day.
candyman93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indians are boned if they have to rely on a combination of Bauer / Tomlin as their #3 and #4 pitchers in the playoffs.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Indians are boned if they have to rely on a combination of Bauer / Tomlin as their #3 and #4 pitchers in the playoffs.

No question. It's time to move on from both of those guys. They get quality starts out of them far less than they don't. I have to believe they could even dig into the minors and find something better.
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

No question. It's time to move on from both of those guys. They get quality starts out of them far less than they don't. I have to believe they could even dig into the minors and find something better.

I'd be happy to land Trevor Cahill or somebody at this point. Our offense can get the job done in October and I know they struggle. I'm terrified relying on Bauer and Tomlin.
mchjstnk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I'd be happy to land Trevor Cahill or somebody at this point. Our offense can get the job done in October and I know they struggle. I'm terrified relying on Bauer and Tomlin.

Sonny Gray!!! Give them whatever they want to get him. He instantly becomes our #2/#3 and then our rotation for the playoffs looks strong with a top 3 of Kluber/Gray/Carrasco. With Clevinger as #4 and Bauer #5.
BwickRedux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchjstnk wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Sonny Gray!!! Give them whatever they want to get him. He instantly becomes our #2/#3 and then our rotation for the playoffs looks strong with a top 3 of Kluber/Gray/Carrasco. With Clevinger as #4 and Bauer #5.

Won't everyone be excited when the Indians stand pat at the deadline and feed us the line of "Danny Salazar is returning from the DL, so that is basically the move we are making to inject talent to the roster, plus we don't have to give up any assetts to do so"....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchjstnk wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

He be the #3 pitcher. Carrasco is better than him.

It all depends on what assets you want to give up for a #3 pitcher. He is going to have a very high asking price because of his price tag and control.

In reality, the only thing the Indians really need for the playoffs is to have either Carrasco or Salazar healthy for the playoiffs to go with Kluber.

If the Indians enter the post season with a completely healthy Carrasco and Kluber, they should be just fine. You really only need to stud pitchers to ride to a WS title.
BwickRedux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
mchjstnk wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

It all depends on what assets you want to give up for a #3 pitcher. He is going to have a very high asking price because of his price tag and control.

In reality, the only thing the Indians really need for the playoffs is to have either Carrasco or Salazar healthy for the playoiffs to go with Kluber.

If the Indians enter the post season with a completely healthy Carrasco and Kluber, they should be just fine. You really only need to stud pitchers to ride to a WS title.

If they keep getting swept by teams like the A's, I'm not so sure the post-season for them is a foregone conclusion.
What is it about this team and having underwhelming seasons when the expectations are high? So incredibly frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
buno67 wrote:
mchjstnk wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

If they keep getting swept by teams like the A's, I'm not so sure the post-season for them is a foregone conclusion.
What is it about this team and having underwhelming seasons when the expectations are high? So incredibly frustrating.

Yeah that sucked but they will win the division tho. All they have to do is get in and then it's a whole new game.

It's like the 97 Indians. Underperform the entire year and then turned it on in the playoffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: