You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Expectations for this season
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aout

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another [inappropriate/removed] year for the D (let's not fool ourselves, every single year we keep saying that the D will be better and every single year it gets worse than the year before).

I like our offense A LOT though. I don't believe AP is anywhere close to being done and with Ingram being in his prime, I hope we'll be able to sustain long offensive drives in order to keep our [inappropriate/removed] D out of the field.
Also regarding AP, it's probably gonna be one of the first time in his career where he won't have to constantly face stacked boxes.

Also love the addition of Ginn, reminds me a lot of Henderson (the Golden age when we were fielding Henderson, Meachem, Colston and Lance Moore) and guys like Snead and Coleman have matured. We're in for a good offensive year.
BossierWhoDat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being new here, I must warn everyone that I am quite the optimist. With that said, I'm thinking we will go 10-6 with a wildcard berth (if we're lucky).

That may not sound too optimistic, but yall know as well as I do that it is
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loomis has killin' it in the draft and its gonna show this season. I would shocked if Saints don't win at least 11 games.
BossierWhoDat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawsonleery wrote:
Loomis has killin' it in the draft and its gonna show this season. I would shocked if Saints don't win at least 11 games.

They have the talent to do it! I know it's cliche, but we really just need some luck this season.
Get Unger and Armstead healthy, keep everyone else reasonably healthy, have someone emerge opposite of Cam, maybe Ginn can fit the deep/speedy role that we are expecting and Mike Thomas needs to avoid a sophomore slump. If those things happen and we start the season at least 3-1, we will be a true threat in the NFC South and have those 11 wins needed to win it (or wildcard depending on the health of other NFCS teams).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: