FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

Things I Think Will Happen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
I agree with pretty much most of this:

1. As for Glennon, we simply overpaid....dont know why people went crazy and started calling him the franchise....the Bears just paid a little extra to make sure we got a decent stop gap. Trubisky will se the field if Glennon is slow to start.

2. Kevin White I have no faith in...he already was a one year wonder at WV, just had a ton of tools. If the tools are damaged Im not really sure what he's bringing to the table.

3. Im not super into Shaheen but hey, lets hope so....I just think when the pads come on its a WHOLE different game than at Ashland. Now he is kind of safe to just be big and fast....really want to see what he looks like taking NFL hits over the middle.

4. Im a HUGE fan of the defense...I was even last year haha.....Like to me this unit looks almost loaded. Really the only question mark is the other S spot and if Cooper can be a starter....LB and the DL are deep.

5. See above....Hopefully McPhee can stay healthy, if not him, Young will be on the other side....either way Floyd finna get his numbers

This happened?
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I think that Glennon is going to struggle to keep Trubisky on the bench and will not make it past the bye week. .

I have a feeling Glennon will be like cutler and Rex. Awesome one week, god awful the next, mediocre the next. I just hope Trubisky is a solid QB for us.

2. I think this is the last that we hear from Kevin White.

You may be right. He's always injured, and when he played, he hasnt made much of an impact. I hope he stays healthy and makes an impact, but I doubt it.

3. I think Shaheen will continue the streak of really good 2nd round picks.

Would be good. Goldman is good when he's healthy. Whitehair was a beast last year.

4. I think that the defense is going to be good, probably back end of the top 10 good.

I'll believe it when I see it. We have pieces in place, can they execute?

5. I think Floyd is about to go bananas.

He was solid last year. He had 7 sacks I think(correct me if I'm wrong) He had a strip sack TD of A-Rod, and a safety. He has the potential to be a beast. We'll see how he does.
MonserinNC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
MonserinNC wrote:
I agree with pretty much most of this:

1. As for Glennon, we simply overpaid....dont know why people went crazy and started calling him the franchise....the Bears just paid a little extra to make sure we got a decent stop gap. Trubisky will se the field if Glennon is slow to start.

2. Kevin White I have no faith in...he already was a one year wonder at WV, just had a ton of tools. If the tools are damaged Im not really sure what he's bringing to the table.

3. Im not super into Shaheen but hey, lets hope so....I just think when the pads come on its a WHOLE different game than at Ashland. Now he is kind of safe to just be big and fast....really want to see what he looks like taking NFL hits over the middle.

4. Im a HUGE fan of the defense...I was even last year haha.....Like to me this unit looks almost loaded. Really the only question mark is the other S spot and if Cooper can be a starter....LB and the DL are deep.

5. See above....Hopefully McPhee can stay healthy, if not him, Young will be on the other side....either way Floyd finna get his numbers

This happened?

There were talks that we should TRADE Glennon just because we drafted somebody else...they talked about Glennon was upset about us drafting a QB....Not saying he was called the franchise but they acted like a 3rd round backup was a legit starter....I think he can be but thats all unseen

BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real

Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: