You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should Steelers sign LB Zach Orr
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rivers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheClocksTickin wrote:
warfelg wrote:
I mean put yourself in his shoes:

"Hey 3Rivers, your employer here. Look, we don't really have the need for you here anymore. But we're still going to pay you $6 mil no matter what you do, unless you make more. You can get that even if you just sit at home."

"Hey, new company here. Look we like your work, we know your going to get paid $6 mil to just sit at home and do nothing. But how about you stress yourself for $4 mil, that old company will pay you $2 mil. So you'll still get $6 mil for your work."

DO you take that deal?

If you say you would work for the same amount you could just sit at home for you are an idiot.

In my line of work things change rapidly and taking a year off would make you obselete. Plus it's just lazy. At his age, if he wants to play taking a year of off is a joke.

ok, I get the language of the contract and understand a bit more about this now Shocked Still would be a year wasted unless he gets healthy and gets ready for next year, and then we sign him Cool Theres always next year as they say Rolling Eyes
warfelg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheClocksTickin wrote:
warfelg wrote:

"Hey 3Rivers, your employer here. Look, we don't really have the need for you here anymore. But we're still going to pay you $6 mil no matter what you do, unless you make more. You can get that even if you just sit at home."

"Hey, new company here. Look we like your work, we know your going to get paid $6 mil to just sit at home and do nothing. But how about you stress yourself for $4 mil, that old company will pay you $2 mil. So you'll still get $6 mil for your work."

DO you take that deal?

If you say you would work for the same amount you could just sit at home for you are an idiot.

In my line of work things change rapidly and taking a year off would make you obselete. Plus it's just lazy. At his age, if he wants to play taking a year of off is a joke.

Looks like Marshawn Lynch is going to be a good measuring stick of does this work.

Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
armsteeld

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warfelg wrote:
TheClocksTickin wrote:
warfelg wrote:

DO you take that deal?

Looks like Marshawn Lynch is going to be a good measuring stick of does this work.

A year off from football more than likely won't hurt most athletes that are dedicated to keeping their bodies in top shape. Athletes are injured yearly and rehab and come back as strong or stronger. A not so dedicated athlete who takes short cuts and doesn't work hard probably won't have a good comeback. That being said, I don't want Revis. The last game that I saw of him was horrible to watch. He looked like an unathletic version of William Gay minus the passion that Gay plays with Shocked

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
warfelg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

armsteeld wrote:
warfelg wrote:
TheClocksTickin wrote:
warfelg wrote:

DO you take that deal?

A year off from football more than likely won't hurt most athletes that are dedicated to keeping their bodies in top shape. Athletes are injured yearly and rehab and come back as strong or stronger. A not so dedicated athlete who takes short cuts and doesn't work hard probably won't have a good comeback. That being said, I don't want Revis. The last game that I saw of him was horrible to watch. He looked like an unathletic version of William Gay minus the passion that Gay plays with Shocked

Yup. Well said.

Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to feel your posts are intentionally borderline trolling at this point.

You can't honestly believe the stuff you post. You would seriously consider 4 years at 32 million for a guy who is potentially a bad hit away from being a quadriplegic?

Come on man. You can't look at your post and honestly believe what you're typing, can you?
warfelg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
I'm starting to feel your posts are intentionally borderline trolling at this point.

You can't honestly believe the stuff you post. You would seriously consider 4 years at 32 million for a guy who is potentially a bad hit away from being a quadriplegic?

Come on man. You can't look at your post and honestly believe what you're typing, can you?

Boarderline is so far its a boarderdot.

Hahahahaha.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: