You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Top 10 OG going into '17
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19907
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannenballs wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
tannenballs wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
tannenballs wrote:
1. Marshal Yanda
2. Zack Martin
3. Kelechi Osemele
4. David DeCastro
5. Kevin Zeitler
6. Brandon Scherff
7. TJ Lang
8. Andrew Norwell
9. Richie Incognito
10. Justin Pugh

One could argue Kyle Long is the best Guard in all of Football. How on earth is he not ahead of Andrew Norwell and Justin Pugh?


What's your argument?
that he's the 2nd best guard in football


Why is he the 2nd best guard in football? He slipped my mind.
Because of his play on the field. And before the injury season last year, he sure looked like the best guard in football. If somebody doesn't want to put him top 3-5 b/c of the injury concerns, I'm perfectly fine with that, but to not have him in the top 10? That just doesn't compute.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tannenballs


Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 3813
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Long have any injuries last year? Gonna watch 2 games on him. Actually gonna watch 2 games on guys on all these lists and see how they Re-stack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 21750
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
And no, its not because he is in my division because I agree with Yanda being at 1 and at worst top 3. But Zeitler, while good, Im not even sure he is top 10. Its probably close, but I dont think he has an argument being quite that high based on what he has shown. Maybe that will change with the Browns....but right now, Im thinking he is somewhere between 8-12.


It'll be interesting to see how he does with the Browns. I think he'll be better than he was with the Bengals, which I would agree was top 10-ish but not top 5. His play I think was hurt though by having a sub-par center and RT around him.

As long as the Browns don't trout out Cam Erving next to him, he shouldn't have that problem with the Browns... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19907
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannenballs wrote:
Did Long have any injuries last year? Gonna watch 2 games on him. Actually gonna watch 2 games on guys on all these lists and see how they Re-stack.
He was injured all year. Injured his shoulder in TC and injured his ankle in the season. Played with the shoulder most of the year. Ankle injury happened later in the season. He's currently not participating in offseason activities bc of surgery on the ankle he got after the end of the season.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group