You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

9ers almost traded up to get TJ Watt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnus-Viktor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebrick wrote:
skywlker32 wrote:
Magnus-Viktor wrote:
Anyone have any idea why the quote doesn't work for me? It's bizarre. I thought it was just my desktop, but obviously not.

It looks like the settings for your post are the issue. I did a preview of the post if I were to quote you and everything looked fine. What I believe you need to do is assure that the "Disable BBCode in this post" check box below the text area is unchecked. Disabling BBCode will not allow the code to be translated and will just print it as text.

If you have a JS blocker you might have to allow Footballsfuture. I use one to block all the ads on the site. Makes it much faster

Testing it out here with the disable BBCode unchecked.
Magnus-Viktor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywlker32 wrote:
Magnus-Viktor wrote:
Anyone have any idea why the quote doesn't work for me? It's bizarre. I thought it was just my desktop, but obviously not.

It looks like the settings for your post are the issue. I did a preview of the post if I were to quote you and everything looked fine. What I believe you need to do is assure that the "Disable BBCode in this post" check box below the text area is unchecked. Disabling BBCode will not allow the code to be translated and will just print it as text.

Thanks man. It worked. Now just have to remember to uncheck it, or change my settings somehow. I'll tinker with it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: