Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 3rd Round Selections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brseahawks wrote:
LOL I think PC is playing with us. This move would make sense for 4 rounds!!

RD2
33 - Kevin King
34 - Cam Robinson
35 - Malik McDowell

Some "insider" (I think it was LaCanfora) said these were the 3 guys the Seahawks wanted with their first pick and kept trading down because they thought they'd still be there. We know King has lots of traits the Seahawks covet (lenght, speed, athleticism, natural aptitude to zone) and the Seahawks loves Alabama trench play. I think if the other two were still on the board, that'd be a Seahawky move - move up for a player they'd pick at 26th if there wasn't good trade offers.

RD 3
65 - Larry Ogunjobi
66 - Akhello Whiterspoon
67 - Alvin Kamara

Larry is a very similar prospect to Nazair Jones, but probably one notch above in terms of grade on most boards. Akhello, from a pure physical profile resembles a lot a Seahawks corner (I like Shaquill sooooo much more). Kamara is a lot similar to Chris Carson, from a style and measurements stand point.

RD 5
145 - Jake Butt
146 - George Kittle
147 - Jordan Morgan

I think they liked the two TEs. didn't look much into Morgan, but he has above average explosion testing, which the Seahawks covet.

I also think Stevie Tu'ikolovatu and Zane Gonzalez could draw interest from the Seahawks.
Alvin Kamara is like CJ Prosise. I don't see a comp to Carson at all

I think the TE's are a reasonable guess, Ogunjobi and Whitherspoon are a reasonable guess, and Zay and Budda

King and Robinson don't make sense. We pick at 34, the top two guys we wanted couldn't have gone since we had one of the top two picks. Robinson was ours if we wanted him

#1 ET Supporter
the lone star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just took Amara Darboh in the 6th round of my dynasty league's rookie draft. Hopefully he pans out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: