Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Week 4 POSTED!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 43800
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Quote:
Andy Dalton [2 GS]: 49/73 (67.12%, 78.68 Rating) for 582 yards, 1 touchdown, 3 interceptions. 1 carry for 4 yards (4.00 YPC, 4 LNG), 0 touchdowns.
Woof.

Imagine trading away someone who could become the #1 CB in the league for this.


You mean to tell me that a player who was on a roster that reached the Taco Bowl on the back of the defense and running game might not be as good when not surrounded by stars?

*shocked*


tbh this trade should've never went through. i got [inappropriate/removed] for trading a 2nd round pick for AP but you guys let this crap go through - still baffles me
Wasn't your trade one tag for AP?

I don't disagree with you either. We spoke out about it and he accepted the Ramsey trade. He backed out of the AP trade once he saw the discussion. Ultimately he got bent over a barrel with both of those.

iirc he never officially accepted the AP for 1 tag trade, due to lack of awareness he had to accept in the OP.

I've only ever "vetoed" one trade in the history of the NSFL.
That was the case. He started posting like he had completed the trade without actually having accepted it. It gave everyone the opportunity to talk him down.

Gronk trade last year?


Gronk trade offer from gmen was more a "sitdown and don't be ridiculous".

I think the veto was Harper trying to "rent" Jamaal Charles for one season before trading back. Or maybe it was reversed once those details came out. Glad that can of worms was contained.
_________________

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKillerNacho


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 15010
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Quote:
Andy Dalton [2 GS]: 49/73 (67.12%, 78.68 Rating) for 582 yards, 1 touchdown, 3 interceptions. 1 carry for 4 yards (4.00 YPC, 4 LNG), 0 touchdowns.
Woof.

Imagine trading away someone who could become the #1 CB in the league for this.


You mean to tell me that a player who was on a roster that reached the Taco Bowl on the back of the defense and running game might not be as good when not surrounded by stars?

*shocked*


tbh this trade should've never went through. i got [inappropriate/removed] for trading a 2nd round pick for AP but you guys let this crap go through - still baffles me
Wasn't your trade one tag for AP?

I don't disagree with you either. We spoke out about it and he accepted the Ramsey trade. He backed out of the AP trade once he saw the discussion. Ultimately he got bent over a barrel with both of those.

iirc he never officially accepted the AP for 1 tag trade, due to lack of awareness he had to accept in the OP.

I've only ever "vetoed" one trade in the history of the NSFL.
That was the case. He started posting like he had completed the trade without actually having accepted it. It gave everyone the opportunity to talk him down.

Gronk trade last year?


Gronk trade offer from gmen was more a "sitdown and don't be ridiculous".

I think the veto was Harper trying to "rent" Jamaal Charles for one season before trading back. Or maybe it was reversed once those details came out. Glad that can of worms was contained.


Nah I was talking about the Gronk trade. The Jamaal Charles rental trade fell apart once I explained to both parties I would not enforce future parts and conditions of trades so by agreeing to it the other person could potentially screw them. I don't believe I actually vetoed it.
_________________
With much cheese,

Nacho Simulation Football League
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28669
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still mad online that my Gronk trade was vetoed.

I go into every trade knowing I'm on the losing side and am completely fine with it.

I understand the reasoning behind it. But I'm not dead yet.

Not sure how 2 drafts for 10 tags was reasonable or 3 firsts for a NT

Hell. I'd say Gronk was far more reasonable than my trade for Harrison Laughing
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one of my biggest, and probably ridiculous, pet peeves is when people don't answer my PMs about a trade. If its a no just say no. Maybe I'm just needy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 43800
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
I'm still mad online that my Gronk trade was vetoed.

I go into every trade knowing I'm on the losing side and am completely fine with it.

I understand the reasoning behind it. But I'm not dead yet.

Not sure how 2 drafts for 10 tags was reasonable or 3 firsts for a NT

Hell. I'd say Gronk was far more reasonable than my trade for Harrison Laughing


Cuz you probably would be trading away your entire drafts from season 22 to season 34 for an injury prone player and a hot dog stand if Nacho didn't step in and establish some sort of regulation to future picks.
_________________

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28669
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I'm still mad online that my Gronk trade was vetoed.

I go into every trade knowing I'm on the losing side and am completely fine with it.

I understand the reasoning behind it. But I'm not dead yet.

Not sure how 2 drafts for 10 tags was reasonable or 3 firsts for a NT

Hell. I'd say Gronk was far more reasonable than my trade for Harrison Laughing


Cuz you probably would be trading away your entire drafts from season 22 to season 34 for an injury prone player and a hot dog stand if Nacho didn't step in and establish some sort of regulation to future picks.


The leauge never intervened when Brooklyn traded away their future 14 firsts for old players who were on the brink of Death.

Also, it's my team. I've won a chip with my methods. Who cares if I want to trade 10 drafts away for a hotdog stand?
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 43800
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I'm still mad online that my Gronk trade was vetoed.

I go into every trade knowing I'm on the losing side and am completely fine with it.

I understand the reasoning behind it. But I'm not dead yet.

Not sure how 2 drafts for 10 tags was reasonable or 3 firsts for a NT

Hell. I'd say Gronk was far more reasonable than my trade for Harrison Laughing


Cuz you probably would be trading away your entire drafts from season 22 to season 34 for an injury prone player and a hot dog stand if Nacho didn't step in and establish some sort of regulation to future picks.


The leauge never intervened when Brooklyn traded away their future 14 firsts for old players who were on the brink of Death.

Also, it's my team. I've won a chip with my methods. Who cares if I want to trade 10 drafts away for a hotdog stand?


But the league did stop the CP3 to the Lakers Wink
_________________

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28669
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I'm still mad online that my Gronk trade was vetoed.

I go into every trade knowing I'm on the losing side and am completely fine with it.

I understand the reasoning behind it. But I'm not dead yet.

Not sure how 2 drafts for 10 tags was reasonable or 3 firsts for a NT

Hell. I'd say Gronk was far more reasonable than my trade for Harrison Laughing


Cuz you probably would be trading away your entire drafts from season 22 to season 34 for an injury prone player and a hot dog stand if Nacho didn't step in and establish some sort of regulation to future picks.


The leauge never intervened when Brooklyn traded away their future 14 firsts for old players who were on the brink of Death.

Also, it's my team. I've won a chip with my methods. Who cares if I want to trade 10 drafts away for a hotdog stand?


But the league did stop the CP3 to the Lakers Wink


You can try and act smart. But we both know the real reason the trade got vetoed wasn't due to it being unfair or unrealistic.
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28669
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also unlike the cp3 trade, the leauge/nacho doesn't own a vested interest in either/any team in the leauge.

Lis in the beginning. I control every aspect of the team aside from how they perform on game day. There shouldn't be a reason that I'm unable to make a move/decision unless it's against leauge rules.

And considering I've even told nacho I wouldn't have dropped out of the leauge if I lost the championship game. I see no reason why anyone would think I'd drop out if I moved another set of multiple draft picks.

The only excuse I'll agree with is if I happened to die. But we're getting ever closer to that day that it would have happened and thankfully I'm still kicking.
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to offer me a trade of 100 draft picks for a player, I'd love to be on the receiving end of one of those deals
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28669
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
Feel free to offer me a trade of 100 draft picks for a player, I'd love to be on the receiving end of one of those deals


I'll give you 2 1sts-6ths for AB
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Feel free to offer me a trade of 100 draft picks for a player, I'd love to be on the receiving end of one of those deals


I'll give you 2 1sts-6ths for AB

I'd consider if it wasn't 5 seasons from now honestly
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28669
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Feel free to offer me a trade of 100 draft picks for a player, I'd love to be on the receiving end of one of those deals


I'll give you 2 1sts-6ths for AB

I'd consider if it wasn't 5 seasons from now honestly


?

I have bucs 1st next year. Psid 1st the following year. All of my 2nds-6ths.

Good banter tho
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Feel free to offer me a trade of 100 draft picks for a player, I'd love to be on the receiving end of one of those deals


I'll give you 2 1sts-6ths for AB

I'd consider if it wasn't 5 seasons from now honestly


?

I have bucs 1st next year. Psid 1st the following year. All of my 2nds-6ths.

Good banter tho

Oh man...Thats mighty tempting.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 43800
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Feel free to offer me a trade of 100 draft picks for a player, I'd love to be on the receiving end of one of those deals


I'll give you 2 1sts-6ths for AB

I'd consider if it wasn't 5 seasons from now honestly


?

I have bucs 1st next year. Psid 1st the following year. All of my 2nds-6ths.

Good banter tho


3rd round pick, not first. Also happen to be missing your 2nd next season too.

Don't mind me tho.
_________________

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 21 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group